Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Never give your heart to a woman because she will throw it away in the trash

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Women are spoiled brats, they won t appreciate it when a man expresses his feelings for her. If you are not a Chad or a good-looking male, she wont care. My friends irl have the told me about it. And on the internet, there are countless real stories about men being ignored by women that they have feelings for.
If you have a crush/oneitis, you mean nothing to her. In her eyes, you are a nobody. It's just the way they are, foids will be foids

They are demonic incarnations of satan

Before the black pill In the past I had a oneitis, literally the most cucked thing a man can do, I’m not afraid to admit I had oneitis.

Before the black pill In the past I had a oneitis, literally the most cucked thing a man can do, I’m not afraid to admit I had oneitis.
I used to be cucked oneitiscel, I grew out of it as I matured

You make it sound like you can choose your feelings

Foids are evil and cold hearted plain and simple

Oh, ok thanks for the enlightenment

They are all callous witches

even worse is when you think you have a chance and you dream of a future with her only to have it all come crashing down after you hear her talking about all the chads she's fucking. life is cruel.

even worse is when you think you have a chance and you dream of a future with her only to have it all come crashing down after you hear her talking about all the chads she's fucking. life is cruel.
This has happened to me before, it's such an injustice

You make it sound like you can choose your feelings
Once you become blackpilled it's impossible to develop feelings for a woman because you know her nature, she is not special.

Time to rope I guess

Roping for some random foid is cucked. I suggest that you don't commit suicide
Not roping for a foid. Roping to put myself out of the misery of life.

If you have a crush/oneitis, you mean nothing to her. In her eyes, you are a nobody.

I know. But having conversations with her in my imagination gives me lifefuel. :feelscomfy:

Roping for some random foid is cucked. I suggest that you don't commit suicide
What do you expect from a nigga that has a pfp like that

Women are heartless creatures made to be leashed. It is only when they're leashed that they behave better. They are a necessary evil.

Screenshot Capture   2024 01 23   14 39 46

And behold the cuck.