Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never get fooled by a Girls Pure / Innocent looks (PICS/NSFW)

xFeeLMyPaiN

xFeeLMyPaiN

Banned
-
Do u see this young, clean blonde Girl eating with her Family? I bet every single blue pilled cuck would think shes a good girl and wife Material

https://i.imgur.com/6cR3gi0.jpg

Well, heres her getting destroyed by some ugly fat disgusting looking pig (most likely paid her money)

https://imgur.com/a/2K5fd

https://i.imgur.com/9vYH13V.jpg

the point of this thread is that no mater how cute / innocent a girl may look, every single girl has a dirty past and will do some nasty stuff for the right money.

Ugly face. Big chubby hamster cheeks and no smile.

She doesn't even look innocent in the first picture. WTF are you smoking OP?

Framecel222 said:

This so much.

Who in their right mind thinks blondes are good for anything at all

So she's not innocent because she's getting fucked by some fat ugly guy? Aren't most Incels ugly and maybe fat? Wtf? Hypocrite much?

Innocent? She bleached her hair and she's covered in fakeup. She looks like a stripper lmfao.

Blondes are never clean, they're always the biggest bimbo sluts, I hate them all. Brunettes can be girl next door material in some cases.

Absolutely not innocent looking. What are you smoking?

She isn't cute, just lol. She looks like a bimbo and acts like one.

"Facial Abuse - Mayli" Now that's an innocent looking girl being a complete whore. There is some image with her playing a piano, being a good rich man's daughter, etc, can't seem to find the pic.

LOL@everyone dodging the elephant in the room that the sub5 white guy is getting laid.

"But but just be white game is a myth".

And the other cope is that she's ugly. Either you guys are gay or lying. What the hell kind of supermodels are you trying to date if you think that girl is ugly? You DESERVE to be incel if you think she's ugly.

FACEandLMS said:
LOL@everyone dodging the elephant in the room that the sub5 white guy is getting laid.

And the other cope is that she's ugly. Either you guys are gay or lying. What the hell kind of supermodels are you trying to date if you think that girl is ugly? You DESERVE to be incel if you think she's ugly.

The guy is a junkie and probably her drug dealer.

I've never thought any girls looked innocent, even in my preteens.

Grotesque said:
I've never thought any girls looked innocent, even in my preteens.

Not even your mom or grandmother?

This girl does not look innocent at all

But remember, some do. Their appeal is really nothing more than skin deep though. Females will always fuck you over if you're not Chad

FACEandLMS said:
Dude it’s pretty obvious that he either paid her or doing it for some benifits.

Solitarian_Walker said:
The guy is a junkie and probably her drug dealer.

But but white men don't deal drugs.

FACEandLMS said:

lol. all the dealers I've known have been white Chadlite frat boys apart from one middle eastern guy.

CopingGymcel said:
FACEandLMS said:
lol. all the dealers I've known have been white Chadlite frat boys apart from one middle eastern guy.
lol

CopingGymcel said:
Not even your mom or grandmother?
Oh, the hearty chuckle when I read my mom.

lmao where do you even find those pictures?

Framecel222 said:

Exactly. I knew she'd be a whore the second I looked at her. The second woman in the picture is a whore too.

FACEandLMS said:

I'm white and completely invisible.

so many copers thinking shes ugly, u would smash if u got the chance

She clearly looks like a roast beefed slut, she is nowhere innocent looking.

She looked like a slut even on the dinner table

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
so many copers thinking shes ugly, u would smash if u got the chance

Yea idk why ppl are calling her ugly, she is a 7

If you call that pure and innocent looking then jfl at how retarded you are

yeah, she doesn't look innocent in the first picture imo.

Someone should find her family and mail them her cam session. Too bad that would be illegal for some reason.

I've been popping pillies and fucking hoes man I just feel like a rockstar

She doesn't look innocent or wholesome at all

i could tell she was a roastie from the first photo anyway. its like an indians sixth sense lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back