Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Never forget that as incel, your bigggest enemies are our own family

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Face the dark truth, your parents hate you for our ugliness, which is their fault.

For Jesus said:
The Sword of the Gospel
…35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’ 3

That's it, I'm halving my mom's allowance!

Disagree, biggest enemy is media and special interest groups that lie about/misrepresent people like us and dismiss anything we bring up and try to get our spaces shut down.

Yeah I wanted surgery when I was younger, that conversation didn't go well. Now I'm way past the point of caring what my face looks like.

Disagree, biggest enemy is media and special interest groups that lie about/misrepresent people like us and dismiss anything we bring up and try to get our spaces shut down.
you complete idiot,

your parents hate you, they are supposed to be therefor for you

unless you're a fakecel, whixh o think you might be

you complete idiot,

your parents hate you, they are supposed to be therefor for you

unless you're a fakecel, whixh o think you might be

How is it idiotic to say that the biggest enemy is the media and special interest groups out to demonize incels?

So if someone's parents are there for them that makes them a fakecel?

How is it idiotic to say that the biggest enemy is the media and special interest groups out to demonize incels?

So if someone's parents are there for them that makes them a fakecel?
i didn't say fakecel

but have you been fully able to talk with your parenst openly and honestly about inceldom?

it's not surprising that a lot of mass shooters kill their family before going on a rampage

Biggest enemy is the cathedral

i didn't say fakecel

but have you been fully able to talk with your parenst openly and honestly about inceldom?

No and I never will. It know it won't go anywhere. I don't want to get into details but I've gotten into men's rights discussions before but even if I can get anyone to understand, they say there is nothing that can be done. So it's no use talking to them and depressing them further.

No and I never will. It know it won't go anywhere. I don't want to get into details but I've gotten into men's rights discussions before but even if I can get anyone to understand, they say there is nothing that can be done. So it's no use talking to them and depressing them further.
why not?

oh that's right, brcause your parents are brainwhashed sheep

why not?

oh that's right, brcause your parents are brainwhashed sheep

Everyone's parents are bluepilled by that standard though since they didn't go through the same things their male children did and will never be able to relate.

Society has taken a turn for the worst since the 80s and the rise of social media. They can't even begin to imagine.

Biggest enemies is everyone that isn't us. Parents especially since in all liklihood it's their fault via their shit genes. And then the gaslighting because if their genes are shit and they reproduced surely we can.

Everyone's parents are bluepilled by that standard though since they didn't go through the same things their male children did and will never be able to relate.

Society has taken a turn for the worst since the 80s and the rise of social media. They can't even begin to imagine.
why are your parents innocnet then?

THEY LIED TO YOU

why are your parents innocnet then?

THEY LIED TO YOU

They aren't, but there is nothing that can be done now that they have had kids.

Like it or not, as much as you think your parents hate you, the rest of the world hates you ten fold.

At least parents have some obligation to their offspring because they are related to them by blood. If you don't have family what do you have? Fair weather friends? People that only associate with you because you believe the same things as them?

Yeah I wanted surgery when I was younger, that conversation didn't go well. Now I'm way past the point of caring what my face looks like.
What I find mystifying is they're perfectly okay paying for braces, but then everything else is a no go. Including balding.

It seems like they made an investment before they knew your genetic potential. I wonder if they secretly regret spending money on braces.

The sadism of my parents go very far. One thing they do is on every argument or bad occurence in my life they always go and tell my extended family and their friends.

It's only made me feel extremely isolated and uncomfortable around them even more when I was never able to form any sort of connection with them to begin with.

Then they force me to try to socialize or go to gatherings with them.

I have actually come to appreciate my family more and more as I grew older, back in my bluepilled days I used to hate them for some reason, even though they didn't deserve any of the hate. I kind of regret how harsh I was with them.

im tired of arguing with not only my family, but everyone. It's just so fucking annoying how everyone is so cold and hostile towards me, humans are such fucking assholes. Even on this forum there is power struggle and hierarchy, it's certainly more bearable than it is in the real world though because at least we all share something in common.

They aren't, but there is nothing that can be done now that they have had kids.

Like it or not, as much as you think your parents hate you, the rest of the world hates you ten fold.

At least parents have some obligation to their offspring because they are related to them by blood. If you don't have family what do you have? Fair weather friends? People that only associate with you because you believe the same things as them?
YOU FUCKNG CUCK

YOU SHOULD BE BANNED

YOU WERE ARGUING INCEL FORUMS CAUSE VIOLENCE

KILL YOURSELF

Last edited:
YOU FUCKNG CUCK

YOU SHOULD BE BANNED

YOU WERE RGING INCEL FORUMS CAUSE VIOLENCE

Didn't say they cause violence, I said that people joking about "going ER" and making dark humor about violence might be taken seriously by people on the edge and who are looking to lash out violently at society for any reason, regardless if they were going to do it anyway.

If users here want me banned so be it.

KILL YOURSELF

I really don't know why you'd tell me this. Thankfully I am not a teenager otherwise this could have had a very bad effect on me and I would have probably tried to harm myself.

Didn't say they cause violence, I said that people joking about "going ER" and making dark humor about violence might be taken seriously by people on the edge and who are looking to lash out violently at society for any reason, regardless if they were going to do it anyway.

I really don't know why you'd tell me this. Thankfully I am not a teenager otherwise this could have had a very bad effect on me and I would have probably tried to harm myself.
you moron. keep pushing the bullshit mainstream atrguent that saying go ER caused violence

it doesn't

no it doesn't

you'rte nothing g=but an infiltrating troll

yeah ioy shouyld be banned, because your argumemnts are pseudo science

My father has always treated better my beautiful sister, e.g. by giving more resources, even in adulthood buying things for her but not for me, even though I am objectively in a much shittier situation than my sister.

I can't stress this enough, if you have shitty parents that mistreat you, do WHATEVER YOU CAN to GET THE FUCK OUT OF THEIR HOUSE.

Do you know why your parents treat you like shit? IT'S BECAUSE THEY REGRET HAVING YOU!!!!!!! Treating you like shit is their way of saying "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE". If you're over 18, you have abusive parents and you're doing nothing to change your situation, you're just stupid.

I'm gonna give some advice for you guys, take it with a grain of salt, because if my advice was really that good i'd be selling it, not giving it, but here it goes. If you're over 18 and have abusive parents, do whatever it takes to get out of your home, give it your best, anything that helps is welcome, even therapy and jew pills, just make sure to get a fairly stable job and get your ass out of your home. Don't make a scene when you leave, just be friendly, give an excuse like "I need my own freedom", "I'm starting a new phase of my life" or "I need to live alone because no women dates men who live with their parents", something stupid but plausible and believable. Call every once in a while just to say you're alright, visit them on thanksgiving and christmas, and that's it. It's the best thing you will ever do to your life.

lol cope
foids /normies are way bigger enemies

I must be a foid then, cuz I hate my mom :feelskek:

My family and I just treat each other like business. no love or anything that like that but I don't even care tbh

lol cope
foids /normies are way bigger enemies
i was talking about incel families duh

not saying foid and normies aren't trash, because they are

Last edited:

Face the dark truth, your parents hate you for our ugliness, which is their fault.

For Jesus said:
The Sword of the Gospel
…35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’ 3
The bible phrase is rather meant for a son & daughter who starts believing in God versus their family authority members who had never.

You lost all credibility quoting the bible
The bible phrase is rather meant for a son & daughter who starts believing in God versus their family authority members who had never.
well yes, but the quote can be used in other ways

(note i'm not religious, but this popped in my mind when making the threa for whatever reason)

Fucking brutal man. I always knew that this was the reason why my mom hated me. Now I got proof.

Dont care im a fucking tumor ill suck out every life force getting near to me lol

The extra g is for gay

Cope thread, my parents mog me by 12 points combined and they pity me openly. I'm 2/10 at best, now what are you going to do? I guess they are pissed I came out like this, but their pity seems to override it.

Last edited:
why do u assume everyones here are ugly? you dont have to be ugly these days to be incel. you can be one coz your race, height, NT
NT?

are you for real?

the amount of non ugly autists here is low
Cope thread, my parents mog me by 12 points combined and they pity me openly. I'm 2/10 at best, now what are you going to do? I guess they are pissed I came out like this, but their pity seems to override it.
"now what am i going to do"

what is this, some threat you faggot?

I been knowing my family hated me. I’m just coping with my shit life at the moment until I off my self. Good thread by the way.

Jesus Christ yes. I want to skin these old bastards everyday of my life.

Biggest only has two Gs my G

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back