Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [HARD TO SWALLOW EDITION] Your mother secretly hates you for not being Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
This is a fact and you are TERACOPING HARD if you deny it.

JFL if you think your mom isn't like every other sub8 hating female.

Like any other woman, my mother hates me because of my sub8 face, sub 183cm (sub 6'0") height, and genetic autism. This is the brutal reality that can't be ignored.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:Only 8/10 face, 183+ cm tall chad offspring are loved.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

My mother never bothered to make this fact a secret tbh

[HARD TO SWALLOW EDITION]

This is a fact and you are TERACOPING HARD if you deny it.

Like any other woman, my mother hates me because of my sub8 face, sub 183cm (sub 6'0") height, and genetic autism. This is the brutal reality that can't be ignored.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:Only 8/10 face, 183+ cm tall chad offspring are loved.:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
What did ur mom say to u bro:feelsree:

My mother never bothered to make this fact a secret tbh
Same, my parents do not enlarge me at all, especially my mother. This is a good thread, the mompill is real.

yes, this was pretty obvious to me after puberty finished, although she does a very good job at hiding at

What did ur mom say to u bro:feelsree:
Nothing.

All I know is that I'm not 183cm, I'm not NT and I don't have an 8+ /10 face. Thats all I need to know. Those are enough to be hated by every woman.

I wouldn't say she hates me, but she is certainly disappointed. She's always made comments about how I should get a girlfriend, and it's clear that she (along with my dad) is disappointed that I'm not a socially functional person. My dad outright told me that he though I had a sad life for not making friends.

@PassTheRope/Cope you gonna say anything to this retard about copying the style of blkpillpres? or is that a criticism you only reserved for me? :feelsEhh:

Nothing.

All I know is that I'm not 183cm, I'm not NT and I don't have an 8+ /10 face. Thats all I need to know. Those are enough to be hated by every woman.
Maybe other women but your mom probably thinks ur handsome ngl. Parents always find a way to cope. If she didnt say anthing to make u feel hated maybe she doesnt hate you :)

@PassTheRope/Cope you gonna say anything to this retard about copying the style of blkpillpres? or is that a criticism you only reserved for me? :feelsEhh:
i got you bro dont worry

I wouldn't say she hates me, but she is certainly disappointed. She's always made comments about how I should get a girlfriend, and it's clear that she (along with my dad) is disappointed that I'm not a socially functional person. My dad outright told me that he though I had a sad life for not making friends.
My mother is disappointed in me for being a genetic failure.

Maybe other women but your mom probably thinks ur handsome ngl. Parents always find a way to cope. If she didnt say anthing to make u feel hated maybe she doesnt hate you :)
only if she told him he is handsome which she probably did not because he said she hates him

She definitely hates me. She's constantly correcting me and bossing me around, she pokes fun at my weight and she tried to gaslight me by saying "People cut their chins by plastic surgery on the time" when I told her my chin doesn't project forward like it should. Nasty bitch.

only if she told him he is handsome which she probably did not because he said she hates him
Brutal ngl. But he said she did nothing to make it seem like she hated him
Nothing.

You still got us colvin:feelsautistic::feelsEhh:

My mom died when I was 13, but she told me some bluepilled shit

I doubt she hated her middle schooler too much, but if she saw me in high school she definitely would have

Everyone hates ugly men

Not true, my mom always calls me her handsome little chad :)

My parents don’t even interact with me. I have probably only said a couple sentences to them this entire year.

not in my case. she is -70 IQ, Incapable of even having thoughts such as this

The dadpill is worse. Disappointing my mom doesn't matter to me. Disappointing my father is brutal.

Just you lol, now but seriously; Colvin what the hell are you doing? What's with this title? You're based as fuck and all but, this ain't your style. (Sub-8 Theory is cope btw tbh tbh ngl ngl ded srs)

Just you lol, now but seriously; Colvin what the hell are you doing? What's with this title? You're based as fuck and all but, this ain't your style. (Sub-8 Theory is cope btw tbh tbh ngl ngl ded srs)
Because its more brutal than most of my blackpill threads

Nothing new to me.

Attachments

• 1533137399291.png
    1533137399291.png
    204.1 KB · Views: 95
Not really, she doesn't hate me otherwise she wouldn't be working to support my neeting

she could have aborted me

My mom criticized me for not getting a foid once. JFL it’s not my fault I’m ugly and foids rights are so strong. I don’t support foids rights.

No she doesnt. They love when their kids are incel. Because in that way, they are 100% they will forever be virgins, which means they will only live for their mommys and take care of them when they are old, which is good for them

You can't put [Hard To Swallow Edition] in the title of the thread without posting a High IQ wall of text going into every detail of the subject and using multiple bold text, larger text, red text, and black text.

Bro, you made this post all wrong.

Its her fault that I'm like this. She should have fucked a Chad if she wanted a Chad, not a subhuman betabux.

the MomPill is brutal tbh .

that hits hard ngl . a foid is a foid

High IQ
I made a similar post to this, women cannot truly love their children

I don't doubt it.

Relatable and brootal
No she doesnt. They love when their kids are incel. Because in that way, they are 100% they will forever be virgins, which means they will only live for their mommys and take care of them when they are old, which is good for them
Might be true to virtue signaling bluepilled moms

My mother is quite sadistic and misandric.

I'll tell one story of many.
She neutered a male dog and laughed about it in front of me and my father. My father bought the dog with his own money and I was the legal owner. She had been voted down in the debate on weather or not to neuter him. She is like a joy-erasing person, liking to hinder and cripple men.
I've literally never been able to relax around her.

I’m a genetic defect to my family of Chads, Stacies and Aryans.

Saint Hamudi detailed this in one of his videos. From birth you must fight to even be the object of her nurturement and care. If u fail the looks threshold, so much so that even your own mother ignores you; It never began for you.
This. Only LARPers talk about it. OP is LARPer.
Thanks for the notice old cel