Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never forget how cucked mods are and will sell you for a crumb of pussy here is an example of kemesajr messaging me

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
344773231 207756625451465 2794521234890815869 n

he banned me in july and kept asking me if i was a foid and for proof
imagine what they do behind the scenes that you dont know there is a reason why they dont pick new mods....

Attachments

• 344773231_207756625451465_2794521234890815869_n.jpg
    344773231_207756625451465_2794521234890815869_n.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 241
even normies rule over incel forums

Fucking hell, and he was first to call others pedos and creeps while he was trying to use his authority to get his dick wet.

Fucking hell, and he was first to call others pedos and creeps while he was trying to use his authority to get his dick wet.
believe me my friend no one is your friend they will stab you to death

many such cases btw

Reminds me of that one time when looksmax mod threatened to ban me because of my avi.

Reminds me of that one time when looksmax mod threatened to ban me because of my avi.
holy fuck they are literally no different from cuckkit jannies
no wonder the saying is true power doesnt corrupt you it just shows who you are

holy fuck they are literally no different from cuckkit jannies
no wonder the saying is true power doesnt corrupt you it just shows who you are
One of them thought I was a foid infiltrator so I had to show him my face to prove otherwise.

One of them thought I was a foid infiltrator so I had to show him my face to prove otherwise.
couldn't you just show him your voice by reading a text that he chooses?

He asked me the same after some fighting i convinced him to show him my hand pic with his name on it

He was the dickhead that banned me for being "fakecel", which was giga bullshit. I'm the biggest truecel imaginable, KHHV, disabled and financiallh fucked.
Brutal brocel

It's always the people who are so outspoken about others wrong deeds that are trying to cover up for their own

when komesarj stepped down so many people acted like he was a renowned community member

so many people here worship mods and anything they do, i hate it, but it's like that in every community.

dude was an inactive weirdo

when komesarj stepped down so many people acted like he was a renowned community member

so many people here worship mods and anything they do, i hate it, but it's like that in every community.

dude was an inactive weirdo
Dude was a creep

Yeah see IT and pedophilia
another example. Chet Goldstein, the dude who exposed EDP445 as a pedo and his entire channel was dedicated to "predator catching" got exposed as being a pedo himself and a recording of him begging an underage decoy to take sexual photos of herself "because a weird predator" asked got leaked.

point being, most normal people have the reaction of "oh, pedos are bad", "oh, X is bad", people who obsess over something and make it part of their life to work against something are usually trying to cover up

another example. Chet Goldstein, the dude who exposed EDP445 as a pedo and his entire channel was dedicated to "predator catching" got exposed as being a pedo himself and a recording of him begging an underage decoy to take sexual photos of herself "because a weird predator" asked got leaked.

point being, most normal people have the reaction of "oh, pedos are bad", "oh, X is bad", people who obsess over something and make it part of their life to work against something are usually trying to cover up
Another classic example alot of people are aware of is the outspoken male feminist who becomes a sex offender

This forum is a fucking joke i am leaving it for good the ask incel section is utterly fucking retarded

exactly why we can't have foids on this website in ANY capacity, mods can cope about disabling DMs but whats to stop the from contacting them anyway, they have all the power with limited only by what the users are able to gleam about their behavior. Imagine if one gets wrappped around the finger of a foid and decides to keep it secret instead of pulling kommersaj

This forum is a fucking joke i am leaving it for good the ask incel section is utterly fucking retarded
Same man i think rotting without this shit is better

Men will throw each other under the bus the second pussy is near? You don't say.

View attachment 752848

imagine what they do behind the scenes that you dont know there is a reason why they dont pick new mods....
"so are you girl?" does he believe that there are actual foids on this forum?

will sell you for a crumb of pussy​

I wouldn't call it "sell you" or "crumb" but he'll certainly ghost you and ice you out for prime pussy.
Basically pretended this girl who wanted to talk to me didn't exist for 8 months so I couldn't compete for her in conversation.
That is of course assuming she was real to begin with.
I'm very much a "give the benefit of the doubt" guy but that process no longer applies here because no matter the outcome I've been deceived.

Do you have examples of quotes of him calling others pedos and creeps?

I can only recall him being polite with me despite the loli threads I used to make.

I wouldn't call it "sell you" or "crumb" but he'll certainly ghost you and ice you out for prime pussy.
Basically pretended this girl who wanted to talk to me didn't exist for 8 months so I couldn't compete for her in conversation.
I'm very much a "give the benefit of the doubt" guy but that process no longer applies here because no matter the outcome I've been deceived.

I can only recall him being polite with me despite the loli threads I used to make.
I didn't meant literally, i dont think he did, my mistake. He was strongly against sexualising of minors and publicly spoke against it. He was very nice and polite, i spoke out of the rage yesterday.

He was strongly against sexualising of minors and publicly spoke against it.
So much so he might obstruct the romance of someone who did so, even though that could have moved them away from doing so?
Punishment more important than rehabilitation?
Perhaps thinking a lolicel couldn't possibly give his whole hart to a girl as she aged into her 20s? Stereotypes, inner justifications I speculate were not voiced.

What are you his private soldier ? Stfu cuck

So much so he might obstruct the romance of someone who did so, even though that could have moved them away from doing so?
Punishment more important than rehabilitation?
Perhaps thinking a lolicel couldn't possibly give his whole hart to a girl as she aged into her 20s? Stereotypes, inner justifications I speculate were not voiced.
Unironically we have higher chances with teen girls than with adult women.

What a fucking retard.

It's facts, mods use this forum to statusmaxx. It's a dating app for them. Most guys will throw you under the bus for a crumb of pussy, especially here. There's a bluepiller in everyone waiting to smell coochie and awaken.

Unironically we have higher chances with teen girls than with adult women.
I wish that were true but I don't see how it manifests, my once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of being sought out is gone.

What are you his private soldier ? Stfu cuck
Nigger do you even know who you're talking to?
I have more reason to hate him than any of you =/
I'm not prone to hate though I think he can be redeemed once he admits to his crabby tactics.

It's facts, mods use this forum to statusmaxx.
It's a dating app for them. Most guys will throw you under the bus for a crumb of pussy, especially here.
There's a bluepiller in everyone waiting to smell coochie and awaken.
The only fair thing IMO is if a mod does ascend by abusing his authority to intercede on an opportunity that he should automatically transfer his modship to the one he used as a stepping stone.

Last edited:
I wish that were true but I don't see how it manifests, my once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of being sought out is gone.
Young girls expect looks, while older expect looks + being maxxed in jobs, house, cars, maturity, having experience with with women. We have more subjects in common with youngers girls, most adult foids hate videogames and cartoons with passion, younger girls are more forgiving if youre broke or a manlet.

do you think his GF is real or a larp by himself?
I don't know and I don't care. He's a retard for wanting a girlfriend no matter if it's real or fake. It could be a fucking fag behind the GF account. Who knows.

younger girls are more forgiving if youre broke or a manlet.
Let's hope, but I don't think they'd be as forgiving for brokeness for 30scels, maybe they tolerate it better in 20scels because they still have chance to get their life together

It's facts, mods use this forum to statusmaxx. It's a dating app for them. Most guys will throw you under the bus for a crumb of pussy, especially here. There's a bluepiller in everyone waiting to smell coochie and awaken.
Yeah sleeper simps, nigga so depress for attention that even after acknowledging the blackpill they would still simp, these faggots are actually much worse then regular bluepilled cuck at least they can claim ignorance