Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never fall for the "I'm a shy girl who likes shy virgin guys" lie

Simp

Simp

Recruit
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Women like this are fucking evil. They come up with these stories and lies about how they're incels and lonely. They talk about how they like "shy virgin guys" and not Chad.[/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The truth is that it's all an act, it's all a lie. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Picture related. A few years ago this bitch made a fake okcupid profile on valentine's day and then posted it on4chan. In the end we found out she had a boyfriend and was just messing with lonely guys for fun. [/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
6rI6ioy.jpg
[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Today we see the same thing happening with this girl on Youtube.[/font][/font][/size]
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43vs-cCwWBY[/video]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]At least instagram stacies don't pull this shit. I have more respect for them. [/font]

Women are diabolically evil.

Water is wet.

Some internet whore... why should she mattER?

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Many incels go crazy after these whores. Thinking they're different from other women. Some even give them money.

Simp said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Many incels go crazy after these whores. Thinking they're different from other women. Some even give them money.

KEK. Why waste money on a girl you don't even know is reliable? Also, shoutout to her for her reference to Sadako/Samara/Alma.

everyone knows women hate virgins.  unless religious chad virgin, they would battle royale to take his vcard

RREEEEEEEEE said:
KEK. Why waste money on a girl you don't even know is reliable? Also, shoutout to her for her reference to Sadako/Samara/Alma.

Because desperate betas are like that. And her boyfriend came up with the references. Shoutout to him I guess.

Simp said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Because desperate betas are like that. And her boyfriend came up with the references. Shoutout to him I guess.
I am just a big horror fan, and I know all the characters she is referring to. Sadako is from the Ring franchise, Samara is from the Americanized Ring trilogy and Alma is from the F.E.A.R games trilogy.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I am just a big horror fan, and I know all the characters she is referring to. Sadako is from the Ring franchise, Samara is from the Americanized Ring trilogy and Alma is from the F.E.A.R games trilogy.

*He is referencing to.

I saw this girl on r/Braincels. She's actually kind of cute; I resisted the urge to comment on it. It didn't cross my mind that she was a fraud until someone else mentioned it. If she were a fat purple-haired whale, it would've probably been my first suspicion. Lookism strikes again.

Women aren't attracted to weakness. Being shy or a virgin is a weakness.

Simp said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
*He is referencing to.
Hey, give me a break, bud. English is my third language.

KingOfRome said:
I saw this girl on r/Braincels. She's actually kind of cute; I resisted the urge to comment on it. It didn't cross my mind that she was a fraud until someone else mentioned it. If she were a fat purple-haired whale, it would've probably been my first suspicion. Lookism strikes again.

Average looking white girls have no business making videos like this. Perhaps if it was some fat, ethnic woman with odd/deformed facial proportions it would make sense.

Do not read the comments on that video unless you want to rage incredibly hard. I despise fucking beta orbiters as much as I despise femoids.

I mean they do prefer shy virgin guys. As long as those guys are attractive.

Don’t play with these prostitues. Go for the Gold.

[attachment=2494]

Attachments

• A0B9795F-DE2C-4212-8B1B-3BF1B274FB54.jpeg
    A0B9795F-DE2C-4212-8B1B-3BF1B274FB54.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 231
They do like shy guys as long as they look hot though.

If ALL women claim they are 'not like the others' then doesn't that make ALL of them the same?

Edit, in relation to the On lookism and being ugly video posted by the attention seeking aussie roastie. The growing list of thirsty guys in the comments has grown since yesterday and will keep growing, I can imagine if I made a similar video and I'd probably get 3 replies from some lookism fags from here saying "lmao off, just kill yourself".

Alone75 said:
Edit, in relation to the On lookism and being ugly video posted by the attention seeking aussie roastie. The growing list of thirsty guys in the comments has grown since yesterday and will keep growing, I can imagine if I made a similar video and I'd probably get 3 replies from some lookism fags from here saying "lmao off, just kill yourself".

LMAO yes

The amount of support women get is insane. A guy in the same situation would be laughed at by the 2 people who bothered to watch the video.

"teehee just a shy girl here, i dont know what im looking for, just looking to make some friends!!! pls no asking for sex, and i dont want dick pics!! thats not why im here teehee, just looking for a connection really :))."

Simp said:
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][size=small][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Today we see the same thing happening with this girl on Youtube.[/font][/font][/size]
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43vs-cCwWBY[/video]

its actually hard to tell if shes being sarcastic or serious, look at her other videos kek

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
"teehee just a shy girl here, i dont know what im looking for, just looking to make some friends!!! pls no asking for sex, and i dont want dick pics!! thats not why im here teehee, just looking for a connection really :))."

its actually hard to tell if shes being sarcastic or serious, look at her other videos kek

She's sick of the attention already.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20mW0Z9guFo[/video]

Will probably post another video tomorrow though.  :heh:

Alone75 said:

She just wanted a little self-esteem boost. After she got a few hundred guys telling her she's beautiful she decided to go away.

Alone75 said:

jesus christ

She needs a black BMW in her life.

Trying to leech off weak men's betabucks

Simp said:
Alone75 said:
LMAO yes
The amount of support women get is insane. A guy in the same situation would be laughed at by the 2 people who bothered to watch the video.

This this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this

NO ONE LITERALLY GIVES A FLYING FUCK if it's a depressed male, unless maybe it's some insecure chad.

even if some guy made a video venting about how he had no friends, he'd just be told to "man up" "stop being beta" "no one owes you their friendship" or whatever other bullshit they feed males nowadays lmao.

Meanwhile this 6/10 girl just posts a single video and gets 200 fucking comments telling her "stop being insecure! you look great!" and other such shit. just end earth already, there is literally no balance between the genders at all. males have literally zero value, we're all subhuman with the exceptions of chads and chadlites. we might as well just be dirt in the fucking ground.

whogivesafucc said:
This this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this

NO ONE LITERALLY GIVES A FLYING FUCK if it's a depressed male, unless maybe it's some insecure chad.

even if some guy made a video venting about how he had no friends, he'd just be told to "man up" "stop being beta" "no one owes you their friendship" or whatever other bullshit they feed males nowadays lmao.

Meanwhile this 6/10 girl just posts a single video and gets 200 fucking comments telling her "stop being insecure! you look great!" and other such shit. just end earth already, there is literally no balance between the genders at all. males have literally zero value, we're all subhuman with the exceptions of chads and chadlites. we might as well just be dirt in the fucking ground.

You're right. The world has to end already.

Simp said:
LMAO yes

Somebody from this site should put it to the test tbh