Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never Ever Commit Suicide

Anguish

Anguish

Banned
-
100% - Permaban Troll faggot
Not only do I not want you to commit suicide, but I don't want you to be able to commit suicide. In fact, if any of you attempt suicide, I hope it fails in such a manner that renders you paralyzed so then you are unable to commit suicide. You'll find yourself in a hospital bed, forced to ensure what life has to offer and find new meanings. I may sound cruel, but I believe that is a far better fate than to die prematurely and never see the potential of your existence.

I know this board is very anti-natalist and thus these views firmly place me in the minority outside of Overton's window, but traditionally, my views are those of the majority. Did you know that when the Iron Lung was invented, hundreds of thousands of people were placed into them to treat numerous conditions? Its known for treating paralyzed Polio victims while they were recovering, but it was also used to keep the paralyzed alive indefinitely.

The man in the iron lung | Polio | The Guardian
The Iron Lung | Science Museum
60 years in an iron lung: US polio survivor worries about new global threat

Oftentimes, patients would start to complain of life in the Iron lung, exhibiting extreme ungratefulness for the fact that they're still alive. Many patients complained about boredom, being forced to stare at bright lights 24/7, etc. Many got honey on their mouths from being fed by sloppy nurses, and insects would crawl all over their face. These were just some of the numerous excuses patients used for advocating their own destruction whilst in the Iron Lung. Now I must ask... do you think the doctors and nurses gave up that easy? Do you think they just allowed the patients to suicide via starvation because they didn't value their own lives? HELL NO!

Doctors and nurses used specifically invented forced-feeding devices to keep these patients alive. Some patients were so resilient that a permanent forced-feeding machine had to be placed beside their Iron Lung, and they weren't even given the option to eat normally, they were forced-fed every-time. Doctors and nurses intentionally forced-fed these rebellious patients disgusting eels to disincentivize patients from attempting self-induced starvation.

of dislocation & graceful unravelling — Did Gore Verbinski see the Mighty  Boosh “Eels”...
Krell Laboratories: Come and Get It

TLDR - Your life matters, and in the past doctors and nurses would have done everything in their power to keep you from dying even if you didn't value your own life.

Last edited:
Didn’t read but nice bro

Fuck you, grey.

life = suffering

death = freedom

If I wasn't such a pussy, I'd have already taken my magnum revolver and peaced the fuck out. Someday though, someday.

life = suffering

death = freedom

If I wasn't such a pussy, I'd have already taken my magnum revolver and peaced the fuck out. Someday though, someday.
I don't want you to have that freedom... I think that is a violation of your will.

I MUST kill myself ASAP.

This is clearly a joke post.

I say this with best intentions, but I hope you fail and end up permanently paralyzed from the neck down.
I'll come back from the deads only to fuck your sister's little ass

I don't want you to have that freedom... I think that is a violation of your will.
Free will is a myth. Every action we take in life is predetermined by our genetics & the environment in which we were raised.

OP your posts make me want to commit suicide

I'll do what I want pro-life nigga.

Lol sounds like Torture to Me. Being forced to live a Supremely miserable existence being forcefed against your will.

Pretty degrading, and to value life to such a degree where youd rather live that type of existence as opposed to welcoming death is pretty Bluepilled.

Literally existing for the sole purpose of Suffering and watching those who are more able bodied than you lead rich fulfilling lives that you will never ever have.

If you were at least able bodied, then maybe I could agree. An able bodied person could do alot with a Life that they are willing to Sacrifice

Last edited:
How is this a joke post?

You know most of the country is anti-euthanasia right? I'm joking because I hold a position that the majority nation-wide agree with?

The majority of the nation opposes suicide. The majority of the nation isn't saying "I hope the suicidal are forced to be mindless unfeeling vegetables with no autonomy."

And that's the point of your joke. That not all life is worth living, therefore suicide must be acceptable in some circumstances.

Not only do I not want you to commit suicide, but I don't want you to be able to commit suicide. In fact, if any of you attempt suicide, I hope it fails in such a manner that renders you paralyzed so then you are unable to commit suicide. You'll find yourself in a hospital bed, forced to ensure what life has to offer and find new meanings. I may sound cruel, but I believe that is a far better fate than to die prematurely and never see the potential of your existence.

I know this board is very anti-natalist and thus these views firmly place me in the minority outside of Overton's window, but traditionally, my views are those of the majority. Did you know that when the Iron Lung was invented, hundreds of thousands of people were placed into them to treat numerous conditions? Its known for treating paralyzed Polio victims while they were recovering, but it was also used to keep the paralyzed alive indefinitely.

Oftentimes, patients would start to complain of life in the Iron lung, exhibiting extreme ungratefulness for the fact that they're still alive. Many patients complained about boredom, being forced to stare at bright lights 24/7, etc. Many got honey on their mouths from being fed by sloppy nurses, and insects would crawl all over their face. These were just some of the numerous excuses patients used for advocating their own destruction whilst in the Iron Lung. Now I must ask... do you think the doctors and nurses gave up that easy? Do you think they just allowed the patients to suicide via starvation because they didn't value their own lives? HELL NO!

Doctors and nurses used specifically invented forced-feeding devices to keep these patients alive. Some patients were so resilient that a permanent forced-feeding machine had to be placed beside their Iron Lung, and they weren't even given the option to eat normally, they were forced-fed every-time. Doctors and nurses intentionally forced-fed these rebellious patients disgusting eels to disincentivize patients from attempting self-induced starvation.

of dislocation & graceful unravelling — Did Gore Verbinski see the Mighty  Boosh “Eels”...

TLDR - Your life matters, and in the past doctors and nurses would have done everything in their power to keep you from dying even if you didn't value your own life.
I personally find life interesting and could never consider suicide because I want to see how everything unfolds. That being said, I don't think that is justification enough for most people. Humans have needs that go beyond food, water, clothing, shelter and a relatively good state of health. Such as a sense of progress and companionship.

The consequence of being in the beginning of the information age is that we're increasingly aware of the seeming triviality of our existence; accompanied by the increasing complexity and demands to just make ends meet as a consequence of our continued rapid advancements.

Suicide is tempting for most, because the little pocket of ignorance that allowed for hope and faith in many higher purposes has been ripped away from us; and we're somehow supposed to gather the resolve necessary to continue participating in an increasingly difficult rat race, in the absence of a clear direction or conclusion that'd satisfy our egos.

I can assure you 100% that I'd commit suicide if my only option was the iron lung.

You're barking up the wrong tree on this forum. Also get over yourself. There are people on here who have lived 30,40,50 years, some with horribly debilitating mental and physical health conditions. People who have suffered for twice as long as you've been alive assuming you're~20 after your post about vaccines. I don't want people to rope either but I'm not so much of a self righteous ass hat to say they shouldn't be able take their own lives after suffering for so long. Only they can decide if it's worth living. Not you, not some random medical professionals, and not society

If doctors cared they would would be dropping out of helicopters on our homes with knock out gas grenades and they'd kidnap us and take us to the consultation room to inform us that we will be undergoing state mandated looksmaxxing.

View: https://youtu.be/7ZaPQlI0BL4

If doctors cared they would would be dropping out of helicopters on our homes with knock out gas grenades and they'd kidnap us and take us to the consultation room to inform us that we will be undergoing state mandated looksmaxxing.
That wouldn't work on many trucels + it would raise the average SMV of the society, still keeping us incel

That wouldn't work on many trucels + it would raise the average SMV of the society, still keeping us incel
Who cares? Chad is still chad but it gives many more men a chance to cope or find good mating success abroad. Also, truecels who really care would be happy for incels experiencing less pain of ugliness no matter what.

I want nurses to have forced sex with me.

DAYUM, OP got permabanned for being cheeky :lul::horror:
Who cares? Chad is still chad but it gives many more men a chance to cope or find good mating success abroad. Also, truecels who really care would be happy for incels experiencing less pain of ugliness no matter what.
You are talking about fantasy proposals that just sound like reform. I'm pretty there are more creative ways for governments giving us pussy.
Also, aren't many surgeries super invasive? How would you deal with bad side-effects? It might not even be worth it.

DAYUM, OP got permabanned for being cheeky :lul::horror:

You are talking about fantasy proposals that just sound like reform. I'm pretty there are more creative ways for governments giving us pussy.
Also, aren't many surgeries super invasive? How would you deal with bad side-effects? It might not even be worth it.
Uglies know how real it is.

and why does life matter? what's so good about keeping someone alive against their will when all they do is suffer? doctors, therapists and society in general only want to keep people alive so they can continue to be slaves to capitalism, because it would be bad for productivity if too many people offed themselves.

that being said i don't think suicide is the optimal play because if u already have nothing to live for and don't care if u lived or died there are many more intEResting things u can do before u die.

Fucking trash of a thread, glad you got banned, fag.