Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never even kissed a girl and now my hair is thinning and gray hairs are showing up frequently.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
It never even began. About to be 23 and my hair is thinning and turning gray now and I'm a KHHV. Another aspect of my shit genetics. Usually you can blame your mother or father but I guess this gene "skipped a generation" or something because my dad isn't balding and he didn't start to go gray until his 50s. Literally just murder me. Fuck everything. :f: Low effort post but I mean what can I even say it's literally every aspect of my life I'm fucked in... :feelsrope:

Damn, that's brutal. I'm 33, and don't have grey hairs showing up, yet. I am balding at an alarming rate, though.

It never even began. About to be 23 and my hair is thinning and turning gray now and I'm a KHHV. Another aspect of my shit genetics. Usually you can blame your mother or father but I guess this gene "skipped a generation" or something because my dad isn't balding and he didn't start to go gray until his 50s. Literally just murder me. Fuck everything. :f: Low effort post but I mean what can I even say it's literally every aspect of my life I'm fucked in... :feelsrope:
just be confident and think positive and get your self out there, its never over till you say its over

I’m 23 soon aswell. Luckily I still have a perfect hairline but my dad said he went bald very early so if I notice any signs of recession I’m hopping straight on a hair loss combo, if I went bald I would look like an underage cancer patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back