Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never date a single mom

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
I noticed a pattern. Usually single moms are attractive. And the guys dating them are fit and reliable, but ugly.

What I found the funniest is that these guys are on "stand-by". My mom would be a few months alone and then out of nowhere that guy re-appeared again until she dumbed him again. :feelshaha: They have so little pride, they are just 1 call away and are harder to get rid off than AIDS. They are so naive they really think they have a shot at spreading their genes if they simp enough and when they are rejected they try to kys themselves. :feelshaha:

In my eyes such "men" are one of the lowest life-forms on earth. Don't be that guy. NEVER date a single mom. :feelshaha: Yes, water is wet.

Agreed. Men who date single moms = giga low IQ simps.

The only guys I know who did that also have kids and are just aged chads.

only based if you she lets you fuck her 11 yo daughter

>guy copes with this train of thought

In reality that guy you think is a simp, is actually fucking 5 other single moms at the same time, hes not Chad, but he's not brad either. I hate these types of men, these pseudo simps, they get free pussy, free food, these single moms usually have their own place, even if it's her own mom's house. FREE SEX ANY TIME ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gtfo:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

>guy copes with this train of thought

In reality that guy you think is a simp, is actually fucking 5 other single moms at the same time, hes not Chad, but he's not brad either. I hate these types of men, these pseudo simps, they get free pussy, free food, these single moms usually have their own place, even if it's her own mom's house. FREE SEX ANY TIME ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gtfo:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Yeah but they have to sacrifice their honor

I guess this lifestyle is for you if you are absolute subhuman scum

hmm if i simp harder maybe i can gain 100 husband points

929060C4 A69A 4F7D B328 41D8E25CD274

Bro... this post is REALLY problematic! take care of my mutt son!

I was raised by a single mother.
She had (and still has) many simp male orbiters. She would openly admit to me that she's only using them for free stuff like free dinners and as a child, I would normally laugh along with her not thinking too much of it.

All of these men are now in their 40s or 50s and single. My mother is 48 y/o and has always been an obese landwhale for as long as I can remember. Imagine simping for an obese landwhale single mother just to end up as a single 50 year old cuck.

I was raised by a single mother.
She had (and still has) many simp male orbiters. She would openly admit to me that she's only using them for free stuff like free dinners and as a child, I would normally laugh along with her not thinking too much of it.

All of these men are now in their 40s or 50s and single. My mother is 48 y/o and has always been obese for as long as I can remember.
:feelsclown:

Simps need to be minecrafted in minecraft.

That's like the first rule of redpilll