Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never date a single mom

Meus

Meus

God
★★★★★
98d 3h 46m
I noticed a pattern. Usually single moms are attractive. And the guys dating them are fit and reliable, but ugly.

What I found the funniest is that these guys are on "stand-by". My mom would be a few months alone and then out of nowhere that guy re-appeared again until she dumbed him again. :feelshaha: They have so little pride, they are just 1 call away and are harder to get rid off than AIDS. They are so naive they really think they have a shot at spreading their genes if they simp enough and when they are rejected they try to kys themselves. :feelshaha:

In my eyes such "men" are one of the lowest life-forms on earth. Don't be that guy. NEVER date a single mom. :feelshaha: Yes, water is wet.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
261d 2h 41m
Agreed. Men who date single moms = giga low IQ simps.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

Tfw no PCP
★★
62d 11h 51m
The only guys I know who did that also have kids and are just aged chads.

Deleted member 32431

Deleted member 32431

breast cancer enthusiast
-
88d 19h 11m
only based if you she lets you fuck her 11 yo daughter

PoundCake

PoundCake

N.E.E.T ELITE
★★
1d 16h 34m
>guy copes with this train of thought

In reality that guy you think is a simp, is actually fucking 5 other single moms at the same time, hes not Chad, but he's not brad either. I hate these types of men, these pseudo simps, they get free pussy, free food, these single moms usually have their own place, even if it's her own mom's house. FREE SEX ANY TIME ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gtfo:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Meus

Meus

God
★★★★★
98d 3h 46m
PoundCake said:

In reality that guy you think is a simp, is actually fucking 5 other single moms at the same time, hes not Chad, but he's not brad either. I hate these types of men, these pseudo simps, they get free pussy, free food, these single moms usually have their own place, even if it's her own mom's house. FREE SEX ANY TIME ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gtfo:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Yeah but they have to sacrifice their honor

I guess this lifestyle is for you if you are absolute subhuman scum

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

Mythic
45d 4h 41m
hmm if i simp harder maybe i can gain 100 husband points

Meus

Meus

God
★★★★★
98d 3h 46m
Cope_Time said:
hmm if i simp harder maybe i can gain 100 husband points
:feelsseriously:

nettle

nettle

Recruit
★★
1d 19h 3m

Bro... this post is REALLY problematic! take care of my mutt son!

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

T - ∞
★★
19d 7h 0m
I was raised by a single mother.
She had (and still has) many simp male orbiters. She would openly admit to me that she's only using them for free stuff like free dinners and as a child, I would normally laugh along with her not thinking too much of it.

All of these men are now in their 40s or 50s and single. My mother is 48 y/o and has always been an obese landwhale for as long as I can remember. Imagine simping for an obese landwhale single mother just to end up as a single 50 year old cuck.

Meus

Meus

God
★★★★★
98d 3h 46m
Vrthraghna said:
She had (and still has) many simp male orbiters. She would openly admit to me that she's only using them for free stuff like free dinners and as a child, I would normally laugh along with her not thinking too much of it.

All of these men are now in their 40s or 50s and single. My mother is 48 y/o and has always been obese for as long as I can remember.
:feelsclown:

Simps need to be minecrafted in minecraft.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
185d 1h 12m
Meus said:
:feelsclown:

Simps need to be minecrafted in minecraft.
Or torched with a flammenwerfer IRL

Z

Zac

Officer
★★★★★
7d 9h 7m
That's like the first rule of redpilll

Meus

Meus

God
★★★★★
98d 3h 46m
Zac said:
That's like the first rule of redpilll
Black pill.

We don't believe in the red pill.

Z

Zac

Officer
★★★★★
7d 9h 7m
Meus said:
Black pill.

We don't believe in the red pill.
you misunderstood me

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
48d 20h 31m
PoundCake said:

In reality that guy you think is a simp, is actually fucking 5 other single moms at the same time, hes not Chad, but he's not brad either. I hate these types of men, these pseudo simps, they get free pussy, free food, these single moms usually have their own place, even if it's her own mom's house. FREE SEX ANY TIME ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Gtfo:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

:feels:
Vrthraghna said:

All of these men are now in their 40s or 50s and single. My mother is 48 y/o and has always been an obese landwhale for as long as I can remember. Imagine simping for an obese landwhale single mother just to end up as a single 50 year old cuck.
giga brutal. which country is that

Last edited:
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8