Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never bought consoles ever (I don’t get the hype)

Marathon

Marathon

A very handsome subhuman
-
Muh anime
Muh consoles
Muh reddit

Normies are so NPC it’s getting cringey day by day. Just like anime I never understood the hype about consoles and I wouldn't buy one if I was a billionaire too. Now don’t you dare come at me saying ‘broke’ you fags I got the latest apple flagship line up and spend so much more than any average man for food and shit daily. I used to play games on my iPad and I was okay with it. The fuck you need consoles for? I will kill if you tell me it’s for BEtTer eXpErieNce bro, stfu npc. Well if you do have one of these after leaching money from yo grandma’s life insurance, then tell me why you got down below. I need to know.

my man shits on consoles but uses apple products

Poorcels don't have a choice

Ofc I need ultra speed sonic tier aipods pro to burst that new Slipknot albumn and in order to play that I need my latest flagship iPhone 14 pro dynamic island to elevate the music experience as I keep shooting niggers in COD on my M1 chipset iPad Pro. It’s a necessity and consoles aren’t.

No console for your jawline

They don't get to have the luxury of choosing a specific electronic product over another, since they barely get anything in the first place

They don't get to have the luxury of choosing a specific electronic product over another, since they barely get anything in the first place
How poor are you? Elaborate

How poor are you? Elaborate
I'm not poor but my parents give me allowance only for food and transport, the latest gift they gave me was a 1 year old Chinese phone

Ofc I need ultra speed sonic tier aipods pro to burst that new Slipknot albumn and in order to play that I need my latest flagship iPhone 14 pro dynamic island to elevate the music experience as I keep shooting niggers in COD on my M1 chipset iPad Pro. It’s a necessity and consoles aren’t.
Trollge

I'm not poor but my parents give me allowance only for food and transport, the latest gift they gave me was a 1 year old Chinese phone
Brutal if your parents don’t fund your iPhone exchange every 2 years

SUPER PHONE HUEMON XXL 1MPX CAMERA 16MB STORAGE SUPER RICH 10$ PRICE

my parents never spoiled me with that kind of stuff.
I always paid for everything, my pc and cellphone for example

so I never really owned a console, except for a crappy xbox 360 that I got in a trade a few years ago, but it's funny how even the poor kids on my school had consoles and a new cellphone every fucking month

my parents didn't even want to pay for a fucking psychiatric treatment to deal with my sleep problems.

No iphone for your faceo you dirty inkwell
Ofc not. I am using it for my benefit and pleasure. Tf do I care holding iPhones in public with my subhuman face on KEK to

I lost interest in gaming around the end of the xbox 360 era.

As a young child, I played Shin Budokai Another Road many times since I didn't have a memory card until later.

However, I mostly used emulators.

As a young child, I played Shin Budokai Another Road many times since I didn't have a memory card until later.

However, I mostly used emulators.
Where do you live with that height?

Muh anime
Muh consoles
Muh reddit

Normies are so NPC it’s getting cringey day by day. Just like anime I never understood the hype about consoles and I wouldn't buy one if I was a billionaire too. Now don’t you dare come at me saying ‘broke’ you fags I got the latest apple flagship line up and spend so much more than any average man for food and shit daily. I used to play games on my iPad and I was okay with it. The fuck you need consoles for? I will kill if you tell me it’s for BEtTer eXpErieNce bro, stfu npc. Well if you do have one of these after leaching money from yo grandma’s life insurance, then tell me why you got down below. I need to know.
Brand loyalty and get andoird if you want emulators

It's just more convenient to get a console if you're young or a casual gamer. No need to research how to build it and (they were at least) relatively cheap for the power they offered. If gaming was your hobby and you had some money then more than likely you would eventually get a PC.

also