Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never being loved is starting to eat away at me.

TheSteal

TheSteal

Greycel
My friends from highschool or the ones who bothered to keep in contact with me have been talking to me and often tell me about how their lives are going. One of my friends said something that put me into a state of despair and sadness. My good friend who we will call J said that he had gotten a girl pregnant and how he's basically fucking succubi every weekend. Not only has he gotten a succubi pregnant hes about to marry her. In my earlier threads i've mentioned the succubi i had a crush on and how she was married to her chad husband the moment she turned 17.
I am here at 3:30 am posting a thread on this forum. wondering where it went wrong for me. This existential dread has been following me around since i was 16 now. It has grown to near unbearable levels to the point where i sometimes wonder what it's like to die. I can usually calm myself down and turn on youtube or something but slowly youtube has been getting to relatable to the point where YouTube is now spam recommending me Blackpill content, or rather niche stuff with less than 10k views. This isolation and loneliness is starting to eat away at me. I've been trying to make an effort to get out of my room more frequently (Not just for work but for errands blah blah) to the mall, but i just end up feeiing even more lonely and isolated. I see so many happy couples while i am out, smiling, happy, couples who are in love with each other, and i dont get to experience any of that because of factors outside of my control.

IMG 1036

The best thing social outcasts like us can do is move to a place close to nature without too many people and let everything you need to live deliver so you dont have to see people (obviously only works if you have the money for it)

The best thing social outcasts like us can do is move to a place close to nature without too many people and let everything you need to live deliver so you dont have to see people (obviously only works if you have the money for it)
Alaska?

If you like it then yes. For me personally it would be too cold there. I would prefer living close to the beach or close to the mountains

My friends from highschool or the ones who bothered to keep in contact with me have been talking to me and often tell me about how their lives are going. One of my friends said something that put me into a state of despair and sadness. My good friend who we will call J said that he had gotten a girl pregnant and how he's basically fucking succubi every weekend. Not only has he gotten a succubi pregnant hes about to marry her. In my earlier threads i've mentioned the succubi i had a crush on and how she was married to her chad husband the moment she turned 17.
I am here at 3:30 am posting a thread on this forum. wondering where it went wrong for me. This existential dread has been following me around since i was 16 now. It has grown to near unbearable levels to the point where i sometimes wonder what it's like to die. I can usually calm myself down and turn on youtube or something but slowly youtube has been getting to relatable to the point where YouTube is now spam recommending me Blackpill content, or rather niche stuff with less than 10k views. This isolation and loneliness is starting to eat away at me. I've been trying to make an effort to get out of my room more frequently (Not just for work but for errands blah blah) to the mall, but i just end up feeiing even more lonely and isolated. I see so many happy couples while i am out, smiling, happy, couples who are in love with each other, and i dont get to experience any of that because of factors outside of my control.
And this is why I cannot be friends with normies. Nor do I think it's possible to be friends with normies. They are doing what they are biologically programmed to do. Which is to get married reproduced children and have happy families. We are going to be stuck in our basements and masturbating to oblivion.

Women don't care about your problems because they are shallow

Yes, and that's what I've done.

The mental destruction can never be truly healed, however.

you will feel lonely either way. best not to talk to normies unless you are trying to ingest large amounts of suifuel for some reason.

Don't focus on couples

You cope or you rope. Facing reality and normies lifemogging you all the time is too brutal.