Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL never began for n1gg3rcels

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMaQL1DhV8A
North korea released a n1gger, claming they are not intreasted in him lololol.

if it was a European , they would have asked him to stay.

There are many European who defected and live in North Korea, and live pretty good the North Korean govermant pays them a lot of money and takes care of them.

1 famous case of a boomercel that even had multiple white wives, and the north koreans arranged it for him, and he was even a friend of the north korean leader lololol.

goes to show that most people h@t3 n1gg3rs, even the snowflakes hat3 them in their hearts.

There are many European who defected and live in North Korea, and live pretty good the North Korean govermant pays them a lot of money and takes care of them.
any proof?

1 famous case of a boomercel that even had multiple white wives, and the north koreans arranged it for him, and he was even a friend of the north korean leader lololol
Sounds like a decent ascension strategy ngl. The DPRK is based, i wouldn't mind living there as long as i get coochie.

even God hate niggers

I thought curries were worse than blacks when it comes to sexual market value

Useless nig he's not even worth being used as free labour