Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Never been asked if I ever had a Valentine’s once before

Immolator

Immolator

?
★★★★★
Valentine’s days is in two week and.

I see everyone how they’re asked if they got a Valentine’s yetand the vast most of them single, and then get upset when they’re asked this question.

Meanwhile nobody has ever bothered to ask me if I’m ever having someone for Valentine’s Day for all these years.

I’m sure some or most of you guys here can relate. :feelscomfy:

I don’t even know what that question means brooo

Its just another worthless day for me, means nothing

We need anothER SAINT (in video game)

The last time I gave or received something for Valentine's day was in fourth grade. We made our own boxes and everyone exchanged cards. Good times.

The last time I gave or received something for Valentine's day was in fourth grade. We made our own boxes and everyone exchanged cards. Good times.

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:

pretty-woman-vivid-rose.gif

L3

L1

L2

1670144960490-png.683087

I met a girl named Lyric in elementary school. I was anxious seeing her each day and gave her candy and other things to impress her.

I hate valentines day more than any other day. It's the annual reminder that you don't fit in with the rest of society.

I honestly don't care about Valentines day and probably won't even notice it on the day

sad-lonely.gif