Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never Attempt To Play GTA/Mortal Combat/Doom/Whatever On A Full Stomach

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
Had just finished a large breakfast and gave very serious consideration to playing old school Double Dragon where the final boss bared a striking resemblance to some 54 year old beaner version of the The Big Lebowski that an old oneitis bragged about fucking just to be a vindictive cunt with me a while back. Low and behold, as I got closer and closer to this level, I could feel a rumbling in my stomach, which may have been nerves, too much hot sauce on my eggs, possibly the tightness of a clearly too small BP Vest (which I highly recommend when playing old school beat em up games). The attempt to psyche myself into playing that final level was rudely interrupted by the sudden urge to take a monster shit. Needless to say, the game had to be put on pause and I had to rush home to empty my gut.

Should be worth noting that should you play these old school brawler video games, it's always wise to use the shitter before hand. The risk of emptying your bowel and bladder if it gets too intense, or if you end up losing is always there, and regardless of whether you win or lose, that's no way to end the game. Assuming a more worthy opponent doesn't come along, I guess that final boss will just have to wait another day...

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor