Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Never allow women into any social circle

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
For those here who have friend groups be it online or irl never allow women into them. Not only will they turn every guy into a drooling simp but they'll completely change the dynamic of the group to revolve around them and their drama. 99 percent of all social drama is caused by bored women.

They attribute nothing to any circle that isn't comprised of faggots outside of having a vagina that at best only one in the group will fuck.

You make it sound like we have any choice when it comes to selecting people for a social circle

You make it sound like we have any choice when it comes to selecting people for a social circle
We don't really. I'm just discussing something I've observed.

Reminded me of this video:

View: https://x.com/taylormorgans_/status/1789927866865787228?s=46&t=z_y4Vt1SQ0Z1xy23wF90FQ

Also the golden days when toilets weren’t in male dominating circles in video games:

View:

This woman said she'd groom her son into being a tranny but somehow despite bragging about commiting potential child abuse and being an open misandrist she's the victim! I hate modern society so much. Always insult and harass women in video games. Never stop.

This woman said she'd groom her son into being a tranny but somehow despite bragging about commiting potential child abuse and being an open misandrist she's the victim! I hate modern society so much. Always insult and harass women in video games. Never stop.
One of the reason why i always despise having women around me, even when i was a child. It always starts with them manipulating men through their sexual appeal, then they starts to be the center of attention.

Cumdumpsters like her always seeks victimhood, because it gives them attention, validation from others. They love being a victim, and since they are neotenous, which is men’s weakness, they can manipulate men to be their simp. Also ironically she could just mute him but no, she wants to be a victim, like the rest of the fucking toilets in a male dominating circle.

Only a complete retarded dumbass would allow foids in an exclusive men's circle. Or an constantly horny dumbass would.
Foids, especially modern whore foids have nothing to offer than their used up cunts, and that offer is only available for Chad. They're boring, dumb, silly, low IQ, have no interests or deeper thoughts and, just as you said, love silly infantile drama to get the maximum amount of attention, to make everything evolve around them and their used up filthy holes and little dumbass brains. ALWAYS keep foids out. With no mercy. Beat up every simp and white knight (in GTA V).

One of the reason why i always despise having women around me, even when i was a child. It always starts with them manipulating men through their sexual appeal, then they starts to be the center of attention.

Cumdumpsters like her always seeks victimhood, because it gives them attention, validation from others. They love being a victim, and since they are neotenous, which is men’s weakness, they can manipulate men to be their simp. Also ironically she could just mute him but no, she wants to be a victim, like the rest of the fucking toilets in a male dominating circle.

Only a complete retarded dumbass would allow foids in an exclusive men's circle. Or an constantly horny dumbass would.
Foids, especially modern whore foids have nothing to offer than their used up cunts, and that offer is only available for Chad. They're boring, dumb, silly, low IQ, have no interests or deeper thoughts and, just as you said, love silly infantile drama to get the maximum amount of attention, to make everything evolve around them and their used up filthy holes and little dumbass brains. ALWAYS keep foids out. With no mercy. Beat up every simp and white knight (in GTA V).
Based. Unfortunately it's tough finding friends and then when you do finding friends that aren't low IQ simps

Based. Unfortunately it's tough finding friends and then when you do finding friends that aren't low IQ simps
That's why I really appreciate this place.
I never met a based guy in real life. They're all normie-bluepilled-simps who would do everything for retarded foids. Only one mf was based but a psycho and drug addicted alcoholic who got insane and wanted to fight me. Beside that I've got no friends, in school they bullied me, these stupid normie morons and bitches.

That's why I really appreciate this place.
I never met a based guy in real life. They're all normie-bluepilled-simps who would do everything for retarded foids. Only one mf was based but a psycho and drug addicted alcoholic who got insane and wanted to fight me. Beside that I've got no friends, in school they bullied me, these stupid normie morons and bitches.
They're animals.

used too play tcg, magic the gathering, yugioh etc. bitches became too much of a issue, so a bunch of the more hardcore players would not shower or use deoderant before they went too locals. after a couple weeks, all bitches where gone. everyone startet too shower again and the level of gameplay was much higher again and no more commander players. fuck foids, they ruin everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back