Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neurotypical give shitty behavior a pass

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I like to read Reddit sometimes to make myself cringe and prove myself right.
They make excuses for rude behavior, but also blame certain people for mildly rude behavior.
They will attribute rudeness to oh ha da bad day, feel sadness deep inside(neurotic bullshit) or that you are misinterpreting it.
And another thing they say it to always give people space, act respectful, and you will be treated well. This is also extension of blue pilled nonsense.
I’ve treated people with utmost respect unlike what it seems on my forum posts. But it never has helped me one goddamn bit. At all. Any way. So do whatevER ya feel honestly. Nothing will change these people to be better so why act nice to them.

TLDR: normies doesn’t reciprocate niceness from ugly people

TLDR: normies doesn’t reciprocate niceness from ugly people
None does, if you as a sub5 male act nice you will be abused and if you don't act nice you will be shunned. No rest for us sub5s.

being nice in 2024 as a male is a giga retarded move

The right man can't do anything wrong and the wrong man can't do anything right

Feminists have ruined the world. At least women didn’t used to have as many rights

i dont help bitches no more
see a foid getting killed or snugglemaxxd by a thug i am looking the other way and walking away fast

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back