Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Netherlands: lowest criminal reoffense rates, give prisoners education, treat them like humans

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Meanwhile in Amerishit

Interestingly couldn't find a male equivalent for this video but this gives you a good idea of the inhumane conditions in US prisons.

Imagine being a police officer and taking people to these absolute hellholes to be locked up for obscene amounts of time and thinking you do the world a good service. The woman in the video got locked up in Florida, same state I'm from and it reminds me of my time in the psych ward there, same complete lack of common sense. Funny thing is that it mirrors prison totally. Brought to shitty facility in handcuffs by cops and subjected to searches. Locked in against your will and fed shitty medications, shitty food, and around a bunch of crazy people. Everything about the experience works against improving mental health just like the prison system goes completely against anything that would actually help criminals. Complete fucking clown country. Meanwhile in sane European countries like the Netherlands common sense is employed. The United States has a completely barbaric shithole culture and I wish everyday I was born in a place like the Netherlands instead. I'd probably be a neurosurgeon living my best life by now. The injustice, the stupidity, it's too fucking much. I fucking hate this fucking planet so goddamn much

I am sure Muricans will find a way to say that their system is better somehow.

@HidekiTojota
The education part is true in theory but no one wants to do it so it’s not really true... We still have our gangsters here, we are safer but we still have criminals.

And yes Dutch prisons are better than US prisons of course.
E2DFA395 E55A 4894 A90F D78835841DF5

I wanted to move to flawduh until I learned about Baker Act

The education part is true in theory but no one wants to do it so it’s not really true... We still have our gangsters here, we are safer but we still have criminals.

View attachment 158708
This looks like my room tbh. I spend more than 12 hours in here usually.

Don't have sex in parent's house, don't have sex in prison cell, I don't see the difference.

so she just licked pussy and fingered for 3 years like the whore she is didnt watch

quit coping, u cant buy chick fila spicy sandwhiches in the netherlands

I am sure Muricans will find a way to say that their system is better somehow.

The opening premise of the OP's argument is flawed. The United States actually has a lower criminal recidivism rate than the Netherlands.
Country​
Selection Period​
Sample​
Period​
Rate​
Netherlands [20]​
2007​
Prisoners​
2 years​
48%​
US [22]​
2005–2010​
Prisoners​
2 years​
36%​
Source

When differences in methodologies used in calculating the recidivism rate are taken into account, Scandinavian countries like Norway are no better at rehabilitating prisoners than the US either.

Last edited:
The opening premise of the OP's argument is flawed. The United States actually has a lower criminal recidivism rate than the Netherlands.
Country​
Selection Period​
Sample​
Period​
Rate​
Netherlands [20]​
2007​
Prisoners​
2 years​
48%​
US [22]​
2005–2010​
Prisoners​
2 years​
36%​
Source

When differences in methodologies used in calculating the recidivism rate are taken into account, Scandinavian countries like Norway are no better at rehabilitating prisoners than the US either.
your gay

@DeepSea more than half of American in jail are due to taking drugs PEACEFULLY. Which is why we see higher recidivism in Netherlands cause they lock up real criminals unlike shithole USA. Only worse shitholes than it are third world trash and China and Russia authoitrian fuckfests

Cucktherlands

Zakolji i rastrgaj amere (u minecraftu, naravno)

who cares? criminals are chads

Dont ya know amerimut prison is a money grab? They want prisoners to stay in for the sweat sweat revenue
Images

Fucking ragefuel

View attachment 158708
Mogs me hard I wish was a dutch prisoner

What a disgusting whore. Looks like one of those bitches who fetishizes Tyrones. She'd be less disgusting if she didn't make herself out to look like that.

What a disgusting whore. Looks like one of those bitches who fetishizes Tyrones. She'd be less disgusting if she didn't make herself out to look like that.
The dreads are always a good indicator.

That's why you should never go to prison as an incel.Not all European countries are like the Netherlands.In southern Europe is as shit as the us.Also these guys have ""morarals"" even if they are low class criminals and prepare for a shitty time if you hurt muh womyn
Meanwhile in Amerishit

Interestingly couldn't find a male equivalent for this video but this gives you a good idea of the inhumane conditions in US prisons.

Imagine being a police officer and taking people to these absolute hellholes to be locked up for obscene amounts of time and thinking you do the world a good service. The woman in the video got locked up in Florida, same state I'm from and it reminds me of my time in the psych ward there, same complete lack of common sense. Funny thing is that it mirrors prison totally. Brought to shitty facility in handcuffs by cops and subjected to searches. Locked in against your will and fed shitty medications, shitty food, and around a bunch of crazy people. Everything about the experience works against improving mental health just like the prison system goes completely against anything that would actually help criminals. Complete fucking clown country. Meanwhile in sane European countries like the Netherlands common sense is employed. The United States has a completely barbaric shithole culture and I wish everyday I was born in a place like the Netherlands instead. I'd probably be a neurosurgeon living my best life by now. The injustice, the stupidity, it's too fucking much. I fucking hate this fucking planet so goddamn much

How did you end up in psych ward?
Americans are lucky

Mother of God someone tell me this is fake

That's why you should never go to prison as an incel.Not all European countries are like the Netherlands.In southern Europe is as shit as the us.Also these guys have ""morarals"" even if they are low class criminals and prepare for a shitty time if you hurt muh womyn

How did you end up in psych ward?

Mother of God someone tell me this is fake
Vented suicidal thoughts on reddit and some cunt reported that to police an apparently Baker Act criteria is low af because I never made an actual threat. Cops showed up to my house to "help" me with handcuffs
Mogs me hard I wish was a dutch prisoner
Dutch prisoners prob get free hookers

Vented suicidal thoughts on reddit and some cunt reported that to police an apparently Baker Act criteria is low af because I never made an actual threat. Cops showed up to my house to "help" me with handcuffs
Jesus Christ Man that's fucking brutal.Getting imprisoned and locked up for a comment on Reddit.I'm sorry man, cant imagine the mental scar.How did they treat you Were you forced to take meds?! And for how long did you get locked?

Jesus Christ Man that's fucking brutal.Getting imprisoned and locked up for a comment on Reddit.I'm sorry man, cant imagine the mental scar.How did they treat you Were you forced to take meds?! And for how long did you get locked?
3 days. Staff treat you like youre crazy before you even speak to them. Some fat cunt yelled at me for sliding on the floor with my socks because I was bored af. The nurses just ignore you. They didnt force us but they said theyd put down that you went against doctors orders and I didnt want to risk giving them an excuse to lock me up longer so I just took them. Lots of shitty things they did I still think about and feel angry over. Fucked up system needs to be torn down.

3 days. Staff treat you like youre crazy before you even speak to them. Some fat cunt yelled at me for sliding on the floor with my socks because I was bored af. The nurses just ignore you. They didnt force us but they said theyd put down that you went against doctors orders and I didnt want to risk giving them an excuse to lock me up longer so I just took them. Lots of shitty things they did I still think about and feel angry over. Fucked up system needs to be torn down.
Psychiatry is literally just an excuse to lock up people who differ from cucked society's standard. it is a non scientific criminal practice and should be banned tbh.Unsurprisingly most of them are foids

The dreads are always a good indicator.
True. Young women in general are a red flag, but white, young women who have dreads are an even bigger red flag.

If everybody treated eachother like humans the world would be a much brighter place.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back