Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Netherlands is Chad central

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
4659d94cec960472c17849728c486482.png

The average height there is almost 184cm. If we dont include ethnics to the average height, then the average height would be around 186cm. Around 15% of the population is ethnic, usually arab or african which make the average height much lower.
Well then there are the older generations which also make the average height lower, so if we just calculate the younger generations which are a bit taller than the older generations the average height is around 187cm~ which is incredebily high ffs. I would be a giant in my home country but here in the netherlands i am a bit taller than the average dutch guy in my age PLUS the average dutch guy is SOOOO FUCKING handsome. I was in many countries like England, France, Germany, Poland, Turkey, Greece, Serbia.. etc. but the netherlands have by far the most gl people, be it Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Venlo, Alkmaar etc.

RIP for my ethnic brothers from the netherlands. Shoutout to my brother @RREEEEEEEEE

Why natural selection worked better for them? Or its not selection, but phenotype/food idk?

Height ≠ Chad

Face = Chad

how is it lifefuel

Height ≠ Chad

Face = Chad
a chad is built of three main components; face, frame and height. a deficit in one means you are not chad. it means you are chadlite.

Height ≠ Chad

Face = Chad

not only height, their faces are also top tier. Muuuch better than germans for example. Many tall ppl have usually deformed faces but dutch people arent so

The Netherlands has some of the best genes in the world indeed. Have you heard of the Dutch female youtuber that made TONS of success and betabucks here in Brazil just by being pretty and making videos trying to speak Portuguese without having studied it? Her name is Nienke.

Also, 186 height average is insane, even I would be bellow average there at 185, which is WAY above average here.

yup I've read this before people there are on average tall as fuck.

Australia and Holland are chads centrals

its beyond over if you're a non white manlet in those countries

yep theres too many handsome guys here. even the foreigners that come here often have that 'swag' and good looks. theres a lot of rly ugly white incels too but the dutch handsome guys mog any other countries i have ever been in, and theres a LOT of them.

actually, if I was a girl, netherlands would probably be the perfect place to live

Height ≠ Chad

Face = Chad
Actually Chad is a combination of face and height. The way I see it is as follows. A short guy could be a low end Chad if he has an excellent face. A really tall guy could be a low end Chad even if he has an average face.

tfw no 8.6 qt gf from Netherlands to reproduce with

191_2f74b9e2b70b2f65_1024box.jpg

There's at least 5 chads in this pic. Don't go to netherlands unless you want the ultimate blackpill.

a chad is built of three main components; face, frame and height. a deficit in one means you are not chad. it means you are chadlite.

No man, if you want to break it down to three components, it's height/race/face. It's always height/race/face.

Frame is far less important.

The average height there is almost 184cm. If we dont include ethnics to the average height, then the average height would be around 186cm. Around 15% of the population is ethnic, usually arab or african which make the average height much lower.
Well then there are the older generations which also make the average height lower, so if we just calculate the younger generations which are a bit taller than the older generations the average height is around 187cm~ which is incredebily high ffs. I would be a giant in my home country but here in the netherlands i am a bit taller than the average dutch guy in my age PLUS the average dutch guy is SOOOO FUCKING handsome. I was in many countries like England, France, Germany, Poland, Turkey, Greece, Serbia.. etc. but the netherlands have by far the most gl people, be it Amsterdam, Eindhoven, Venlo, Alkmaar etc.

RIP for my ethnic brothers from the netherlands. Shoutout to my brother @RREEEEEEEEE
Have you been to scandinavia or the other Nordic countries before?
There are tons of good looking people in these countries.

No man, if you want to break it down to three components, it's height/race/face. It's always height/race/face.

frame is quite important though. most guys over 6'2 are lanklets

frame is quite important though. most guys over 6'2 are lanklets

So what? I'm not going to get into an argument with you given that you just admitted to being a 6'5" 7/10 white "incel" and by definition that means you're insane.

So what? I'm not going to get into an argument with you given that you just admitted to being a 6'5" 7/10 white "incel" and by definition that means you're insane.
i am not insane. i am socialcel since in this country every guy is fucking tall and has a social life which means girls. my country is normiedom

chads from different races are known as tyrones or changs or etc.

and frame is needed to be chad along with height and face. all the slayers have good frame with muscles. those without are chadlites at best.

Some one was here the other day saying Norway is chadhell. Ive never been to either however

to be chad you need exceptional face and atleast average for the other 2. Face is 70-80 percent of attractiveness. Ive known verage height and frame guys who were absolutely worshiped by women, unsolicited contact from hot strangers

Why natural selection worked better for them? Or its not selection, but phenotype/food idk?

It must have been more brutal for them, and their nutrition must be decent to allow geneticPotential maxing.

Remember for a country to be good looking the only natural way to get there is to genocide ugly people mercilessly.

Thanks for the shoutout, but it's not all about height. Face is the most important.

191_2f74b9e2b70b2f65_1024box.jpg

There's at least 5 chads in this pic. Don't go to netherlands unless you want the ultimate blackpill.

I see a bunch of Chad-lites, but no Chads. The closest person that comes to a "Chad" is the guy in the front. I will need to see his bone structure to confirm if he's Chad or not.

Thanks for the shoutout, but it's not all about height. Face is the most important.

yes ofc not but dutch people are in general rly handsome people, lets be honest bro

I am from the Netherlands. Not ethnic, but 100% Dutch. There are quite some Chads around here, which makes life even less fair if you are not a Chad yourself. Yes, I am averagely tall at about 190 centimeters, which might be a giant in other countries, but as everyone is tall here that doesn't help. It's all a matter of how you relate to the population you are part of.

You cucks think that Netherlands is Chad Central.
Try being an incel in Poland. Im so glad my parents moved to the UK because I would have probably offed myself by now if I had to compete for relationships there

You cucks think that Netherlands is Chad Central.
Try being an incel in Poland. Im so glad my parents moved to the UK because I would have probably offed myself by now if I had to compete for relationships there
Whats with Poland?

Whats with Poland?
The culture surrounding men and how the society treats incels in Poland is much much different to western nations.
Here im just ostracized and mildly poked fun at for my inceldom but in Poland it would be non-stop abuse and harassment.
Although a part of me thinks that if I stayed I would have not grown into a socially retarded sperg who cannot form a sentence to anyone 1-1.
At least there they would actually push me to do something about myself.

The culture surrounding men and how the society treats incels in Poland is much much different to western nations.
Here im just ostracized and mildly poked fun at for my inceldom but in Poland it would be non-stop abuse and harassment.
Although a part of me thinks that if I stayed I would have not grown into a socially retarded sperg who cannot form a sentence to anyone 1-1.
At least there they would actually push me to do something about myself.
I actually live in near country so... i understood you.

yes ofc not but dutch people are in general rly handsome people, lets be honest bro
I have to disagree, I don't think Dutch men on average are handsome, they're average. When I'm downtown I see a few Chad-lites but no Chads.

Netherlands is cuck central unless you are referring to the Arab immigrants as the Chads.

Can confirm. Went there for 2 months. Im 6'2 but i felt dead average in height. I even got heightmogged by old white guys and a few females. But im ethnic and all the guys there are just white chads its fucked

lol come over here to germany and you will lose your mind

lol come over here to germany and you will lose your mind

i am actually from germany but i am studying in the netherlsnds. Ive lived there for 20 years. Germany is nothing in comparison to the netherlands

i am actually from germany but i am studying in the netherlsnds. Ive lived there for 20 years. Germany is nothing in comparison to the netherlands
really that bad lol i thought the only countries that could rival us in tall chadness were the scandinavians

Same for all Germanic countries

Nordic features. Tall, blonde, blue eyed.

Australia and Holland are chads centrals

its beyond over if you're a non white manlet in those countries
It's over for white manlets too you know. Below 6' = death sentence.

UPINCEL

I was in Amsterdam a few days ago and I have never seen so many Chads in quick succession. I was felt absolutely mogged to oblivion there. Chads congregate there like flies on shit. Its over for Dutchcels!

I don't know why the arabletcels move there with so many other options. It's like they want to get mogged purposely, and if they think they gonna slay dutch pussy with so many and better options for dutch foids they are fucking delusional.