Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Netflix’s “Love Is Blind” Shows Why So Many Men Are Single Today

Only a Journo could fucking believe a REALITY TV SHOW! You know, the type of show known for overblown and forced conflicts.

Shit article from a shitbrained twat.

This whole "man-child" concept is such a ruse organized by this modern reinterpretation of antiquarian Ideas and philosophies. Men have always been arrogant and confined to their egoism, but there have also been meek and guillible men as well. It is obvious that this is merely a little wile to decieve men who have been unfairly treated into capitulation to what benefits society and not the allegedly "petulant" men.

This perversion of Carl Jung's Puer Aeternus is a pathological misunderstanding of its fundamental doctrines.

A bitch once called me Peter Pan as an insult to my character (if you know, you know). I just responded by saying Pan is the God of all and that I am the life-force bringing structure to the universe. Normal people don't understand this stuff. :feelsjuice:
Great job intellectual

The greatest lie of the 20th century isn't the holohoax or the moon landings or whatever else. Its the belief that domestic work is somehow a difficult task for a single adult female with one child to do. Laundry, something women love to complain about, consists of putting dirty clothes in a machine, adding chemicals, taking it out of the machine and putting it into another machine, folding it, and putting it away. Just one example of the supposed back breaking labor a woman must perform.
Any job you can do in your pijamas is not difficult. Single moms are a plague.

Feminists are completely clueless. Most lonely men aren't like this.
I bet the so called "man child" are just Chads who can get away with anything since foids will always seek them regardless of their childish behavior. Ugly men have to sort their shit together alone and are always ignored by the womanists.

Woman bases irl opinions on a fucking fiction? No way. Toilet brain moment

It's a "Reality show" but my point still applies

Last edited:
I bet the so called "man child" are just Chads who can get away with anything since foids will always seek them regardless of their childish behavior. Ugly men have to sort their shit together alone and are always ignored by the womanists.
Chad wearing glasses and playing video games? Teehee so cute, he must be a nerd just like me and my young brother Chud :foidSoy:
Chad lives with his mom? Wow, he must love his mom so much, he's so empathetic and takes care of his family, I love that!
Chad picking up garbage & poop, works as janitor/garbage collector? Wow, why is he doing that, what a nice guy. He's worth so much more, I'll fix him :foidSoy:
Homeless Jobless Chad? Stacy: "Come to my house, I'll give you a house, job, feed you and get you back up on your feet in no time Chad Teehee"
Chad Ramirezmaxx and starts becoming a serial killer? Poor guy, my poocy could have fixed him, it's society's fault :foidSoy:

Replace Chad with Chud and it's instant vagina dehumidification

Last edited: