Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Netflix's ATLA episode 3 review

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★

This is Azula, right?

And this is Azula...

Brocel...What the fuck.

They should've casted that Suki actress as Azula for fucks sake!

How does the actress translate to the character design from the cartoon goddamit!

How do they want to recreate this iconic scene? Imagine if she wasn't underage but an adult right here. Do you know how much my dick is tingling??? Spider-man's senses are not as active as my dick in this moment.

You just fantasize about red army soldiering her while she is handcuffed. How can it be done with that fucking actrress man???

Nah fuck that show, I cap the episode at 5/10 straight away and as of writting this I'm just at the beginning.

(writting this after seeing Mai and Tai-lee)

WHAT THE FUCK!

This is Mai??? Hell no! She's a chubby bitch!

This is tolerable, this actress can pass as Tai-lee, but she is also too chubby on her body.

Nah brocels, I'm downgrading my rating towards 4/10 and capping it there!

Only the actor for Jet is alright and I accept him.

Besides that.

Good points:

1. The fighting looks interesting
  2. The conversation with Jet is shortened but keeps to the real deal of his revenge and nationalistic spirit.
  3. Omashu looks absolutly stunning
  4. The cabagge guy was left untouched as a character and I love it
Bad points:

1. White guilt made its away into the show and now Omashu is a place for arabs.
  2. Zhao is submissive as hell
  3. The cabbage guy scene from the beginning in the cartoon is cut out and replaced with a random dude

I don't wanna anymore...I don't wanna watch it anymore. I must however.

How are you writing these reviews so fast and remembering all of this?

She needs sharper facial features (sharp chin and jawline) as opposed to the rounder, laterally long face here. It would've been better if they casted a more adult-looking lady since the Azula in the original series does NOT look 14. She looks too developed to be 14. She's at least a Tanner stage 4 or 5 (sexually mature) judging from the Ember Island episode. The actress just looks like a child.

MV5BZWVjMDAzOTAtNWNiNy00YjE0LTg1MzAtMjgzYWFkMGQ0YzVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjgyOTI4Mg V1

3 s20 B978012818872900011X f00011 02 9780128188729
A schematic drawing of the five Tanner stages for girls and boys From Jaruratanasirikul
Tanner scale female

@HeOweGoreWrath Can you ascertain what tit size Animated!Azula is?

5343ef6f 6540 4400 a68f 9a643ed77e2c ezgifcom webp to jpg converter
5283670   Anaxus Avatar the Last Airbender Azula
D8586ace0bf39468f76ff98a754ec89b
They should've casted that Suki actress as Azula for fucks sake!
Her face still looks too soft tbh. She doesn't have that sadistic gleam in her eye.

Skua

Intro 1661896697

I think finding an actress with sanpaku eyes wouldn't hurt since achieving that unhinged/schizo/sadistic look is quite hard with normal eyes, especially during the final agni kai when she completely snaps. I hope they do her justice then.

5f8ba6bb27edcbc78db3805727e152d7
Sanpaku eyes diagram

Azula has lower scleral exposure here:
Azula Render

Yeah, she should've been a cute quasi-anorexic goth girl, but they completely butchered her.
Great cast choice. Obviously, you can't be 1:1 with the animated version, but they did a pretty good job of casting her. She looks pretty cute. She's also born in the same year as me.

800e752411211821cdbfe3ec70f819214d2d7423r1 1564 1564v2 hq
Img 7497

71222521007 avtr unit 00950 r
AAAAQVjnSqo6yB2yHfidk APi6Vg0RjpQgsIoTfzjeufklEexfQ7LwNJ2qBBusBo1vO0eJj4AWYuLIbK2SMyBDSXUouPiT

I must say, the actors for Ozai and Azulon were amazing. Wonder if they'll feature Sozin too if they decide to include Roku's flashback. Azulon looks really good too for a guy who was born when his dad was 82. Although the old version of him in the animated series looks emaciated, the younger version of him in the comics isn't bad.

Azulon trains firebending

He also lived to 95 (and that was because he was poisoned). He probably would've lived to 102 and beyond had he survived (like his father). Tragic reality that I turned out a genetic failure because my dad was 42 when he had me. Geriatric age.

Attachments

• X83h-tNPrig1r6YZIRMot_m5z6Bj1vWpMkrr9JoItA8.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I don't waste time estimating cup sizes

I don't waste time estimating cup sizes
:feelsUgh:

Obi Wan Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

Know anyone who does? I really need to get to the bottom of this. If I am able to find her tit size, (A) I can satiate my curiosity and (B) I can determine what Tanner stage she is using breast volume.

@AsakuraHao Know anyone who is an expert on estimating cup sizes?

All this autism on this forum and not one person to find the size of an animated character's mammary apparatuses?

Fuck this gay Earth.

who cares what tanner stage they're all good

who cares what tanner stage they're all good
If you are attracted to Tanner stages I, II, or III, you have a paraphilia.

You're homosexual-adjacent if you genuinely find flat chests arousing. There's a reason why breasts are a secondary sex characteristic in females.

Last edited:
You're homosexual-adjacent if you genuinely find flat chests arousing.
it's the complete opposite, as explained in my 2021 thread

fixation on large boobs is prevalent in low-IQ (low-testosterone) males who cannot perceive subtle shapes so they can only react to exaggerated shapes - the more feminine you are the more you want big tits

Pregnant women are hermaphromorphs who become part-male chimeras, it is homosexual to be attracted to them, and homosexual to be attracted to obese landwhales who resemble pregnant women because of overeating or genetic abnormalities