Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel netflix show where normalfags aren't allowed to have sex and they get $100k if they don't

where do I sign up

Nah for us it's the complete opposite. If you can land a foid without paying you win.

Normies live in a whole other universe compared to us

We could've millions from this.

Where's my millions of dollars?

I guess if your ugly you win by default

I'm the new Jeff Bezos nigga.

This may be interesting game to be analyzed game theoretically. The article hasn't fleshed out all the conditions and stipulations.

Easiest 100k

Other people fucking lowers your money.

This may be interesting game to be analyzed game theoretically. The article hasn't fleshed out all the conditions and stipulations.

Other people fucking lowers your money.

I will make sure my group consists of only incels

"Is not easy to go an extended period of time without any sexual release"
-chad
:feelsseriously:

Imagine being a foid or chad and being so obsessed with sex you can go without it for a week, these fuckers wouldnt last a day in our shoes.

JFL @ anyone who has a Cuckflix subscription

Sex isn't important :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

80/20 rule means most normies would win this Game

they’ll probably have chads

Inb4 all of the women congregate around one or two tetra chads, leaving the chadlites and easy win

80/20 rule means most normies would win this Game

they’ll probably have chads

There won't be a Beta in sight. Easiest money ever there could be if that were the case. It'll only be Chad's, Tyrone's, Stacey's, and Becky's.

Normies get paid for having sex and now also for not having sex. :lul::feelsclown:

Beyond over.

But sure there is no money for surgerybucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back