Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Netflix ordered a live action Death Note series, created by the Duffer brothers from stranger things

Possibly lifefuel? Stranger things was really good and incel friendly as well. Death note is the same. Maybe it will turn out well if they stick to the original plot. Thoughts?

Are you fucking serious?, live action always ends up being trash. I never watched stranger things though because the series doesn't interest me. I don't care about some childhood "coming of age" story with supernatural elements, that shit would be boring to me.

I don't want to see them bastardize light again, so I hope they pull the plug on that death note shit.

The anime is good enough

didn't they make a death note live action movie already and it massively sucked?
because the track record alone tells you this will suck, most of the time anime/manga outperforms current western media shows since they were created and written by actual trucels without an agenda in mind

Are you fucking serious?, live action always ends up being trash. I never watched stranger things though because the series doesn't interest me. I don't care about some childhood "coming of age" story with supernatural elements, that shit would be boring to me.

I don't want to see them bastardize light again, so I hope they pull the plug on that death note shit.
Yes but it has good writing and is not really a coming of age story. The protagonists are pretty much incels that play d&d and the setting is pretty stephen king esque. It's creative compared to the garbage there on netflix

didn't they make a death note live action movie already and it massively sucked?
because the track record alone tells you this will suck, most of the time anime/manga outperforms current western media shows since they were created and written by actual trucels without an agenda in mind
Yes but that one had bad writers, this is going to be a whole series and there is less chance that the duffer brothers mess it up

They'll probably cast Ellen Page as L and some pitch black nigger will play Light.

Yes but that one had bad writers, this is going to be a whole series and there is less chance that the duffer brothers mess it up
wdym stranger things is just as cucked, they literally have a dyke and a faggot as part of the main cast kek
They'll probably cast Ellen Page as L and some pitch black nigger will play Light.
this is the most likely outcome, that or at best they'll cast some no name rando negroid actress to cosplay as Misa

there's no winning with western shows, they all have this stubborn need to shoehorn cuckoldry content into them at some point even when the stories they tell happen to be decent

They should let this series rest in peace already

Why is jewflix so obsessed with making live-action anime? Their actual licensed anime probably make them more in a month than any of these shows will combined.
They should let this series rest in peace already

dxp2moozex831.jpg