Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Nerve endings and Pleasure (Women enjoy sex more, and nobody actually understands orgasms)

Man

Man

Ukraine is mine.

Part 1 (Intro)​

Dictionary Definition: (Orgasm)
The highest point of sexual excitement, characterized by strong feelings of pleasure and marked normally by ejaculation of semen by the male and by involuntary vaginal contractions in the female.

Colloquial understanding: (Orgasm)
When a man cums, or a woman squirts/contracts involuntarily.

Part 2 (Nerve endings, Pleasure, & Circumcision)​

Nerve endings = Pleasure (or at least sensation)

Female reproductive organs have more nerve endings than male reproductive organs.
Many sources claim the clitoris alone has ~10,000 nerve endings, while the head of the penis has ~4,000.

10, 281 nerve fibers on average​

The researchers obtained clitoris tissue samples from seven transmasculine volunteers who were undergoing a gender-affirming surgical procedure known as phalloplasty.

During a phalloplasty, surgeons use tissues taken from the person’s clitoris and other body parts to construct a functional penis.

The researchers looked at one half of the dorsal nerve, magnifying it 1,000 times under a microscope, and used image analysis software to count the individual nerve fibers.

In each sample, they found 5,140 nerve fibers on average. Since the dorsal clitoral nerve is symmetrical, they multiplied this number by two, concluding that the average dorsal nerve of the clitoris contains 10,281 nerve fibers, with a possible count ranging from 9,852 to 11,086.

There is significant debate within the literature about potential functions of the foreskin, its frequent prophylactic removal in circumcision, and whether it should be classified as a vestigal organ.[51] The World Health Organization (WHO) stated in 2007 that there was "debate about the role of the foreskin, with possible functions including keeping the glans moist, protecting the developing penis in utero, or enhancing sexual pleasure due to the presence of nerve receptors".[11] The foreskin helps to provide sufficient skin during an erection.[52] The foreskin protects the glans.[53] In infants, it protects the glans from ammonia and feces in diapers, which reduces the incidence of meatal stenosis. And the foreskin helps prevent the glans from getting abrasions and trauma throughout life.[52] The fold of the prepuce produces sub-preputial wetness, helping to maintain the naturally moisturized state of the glans penis. The foreskin contains Meissner's corpuscles, which are nerve endings involved in fine-touch sensitivity. A study of skin samples found that, compared to other hairless skin areas on the body, the Meissner's index was highest in the finger tip (0.96) and lowest in the foreskin (0.28) suggested that the foreskin has the least sensitive hairless tissue of the body.[28]
The foreskin is less sensitive than fingers, and circumcised men have fewer nerve endings & those remaining are damaged.

The exposed clitoris (measured with 10,000 nerve endings) has less surface area than the Penis glans, and therefore has a more dense nerve distribution (Easier to please).

There are no given measurements to the nerves in the foreskin or vagina, and any claim made to circumvent the point above is speculative and irrational.

Part 3 (Orgasms & Sex)​

Ejaculation =/= Orgasm
You can ejaculate in your sleep, and coomers know you can ejaculate without pleasure.
Not all ejaculations are indications of orgasm in the operatively important understanding of orgasms, as defined below.

An orgasm is a subjectively measurable experience of characteristically heightened pleasure.
An orgasm is not quantifiable, and is therefore difficult to objectively evaluate, especially for women because they don't ejaculate.
Likewise for men because they conflate orgasm with ejaculation, even if they experience wasn't as pleasurable as typical.

What is truly important is quantifying the pleasure in sex, and I believe we can logically extrapolate what experience has taken place from the stimulation of a given number of nerves.
Ergo...
I believe women experience more pleasure during sex. (10,000 > 4,000)
The Head of the Penis (Glans) is given as the most sensitive, and at that, it's less than half as sensitive to the clitoris at best, and is much worse as a result of circumcision.

Whether or not she has involuntary contractions or he cums is irrelevant, the experience in-between is better for women. A male orgasm may feel like the most average part of sex for women given the discrepancy of nerve endings and distribution.

It would only make sense that the pleasure a man may feel during sex is less than what a woman may feel.

(TL;DR)
more nerve endings = better experience
It's assumed that men ejoy sex more because there is a clear indication of orgasm (And because men are more sex-driven), but this does not consider there is no logical basis for quantifying the experience outside of the stimulation of nerve endings, in which women have an advantage.

(Super TL;DR)
Her sex is better but she doesn't understand that because she doesn't cum.

I typed this after trying No Nut November and realizing how little I actually feel when masturbating. Physically, it's only as good as scratching a mosquito bite, ignoring the endorphins and oxytocins trying to convince me the sensation was better than it was while reflecting on the experience (post-nut). I'm bothered by posts that insinuate women don't enjoy sex because they don't know how good they have it, they have someone who dedicates the entire session to giving them the best experience possible, often at the expense of their own satisfaction, also given that they have more nerve endings AND that they have not been damaged by a mutilative procedure they were given no choice in.

**Disclaimer: There is more to sex than nerve endings, but nothing outweighs nerve endings. Your mood and disposition to sex is influential but can also be influenced, unlike the number of nerve endings that are available to you.

Last edited:
You should also read my post
Circumcision is correlated with sex crimes in what I believe is a Freudian attempt to seek a pleasure that is not available.

Imagine being this autistic about pussy you're never going to get.

This is kind of interesting; I suspected this was case. It's probably similar to the sensation of being horny. That is, women feel horny much less frequently than women (because of relative T-levels), but the intensity of their horniness is much greater.

plus jews stole half my dick so I feel even less :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It's easy as fuck to make girls orgasm. Any non retarded normal functioning male can make them cum multiple times within an hour.

It's easy as fuck to make girls orgasm. Any non retarded normal functioning male can make them cum multiple times within an hour.
If the male is attractive ofc
Fakecel if you can give a foid an orgasm

If the male is attractive ofc
Fakecel if you can give a foid an orgasm
If you are attractive enough to get consensual sex then you are attractive enough to make her orgasm multiple times. All it takes is above average sex IQ that comes from a lot of experience.

If you are attractive enough to get consensual sex then you are attractive enough to make her orgasm multiple times. All it takes is above average sex IQ that comes from a lot of experience.
How much influence do you think face has over a foid's enjoyment of sex

A lot since she directly looks at your face in most common sex postions. Looking at a Chads hot and sweaty moaning face while riding is a big turn on to them.

If only coomers knew the untold ecstasy of having female genitalia.

If only coomers knew the untold ecstasy of having female genitalia.
Idk. I have been thinking about a theory that female orgasm doesn't even exists and that it is always faked.

Also even if it existed, how could it even be defined. Many pleasurable experiences don't result in ejaculation in males and are not called "orgasms".

there is no worldly way for me to know the level of another beings enjoyment of an activity. they can only tell me they enjoy it. And in my conciousness I do not receive sexo, this is far worse than having less nerves when I coom, which is a shallow replacement for no sex. All that to say I notice an acceptance of a place among others in most people, here the idea of objective nerve comparisons making the difference between level of enjoyment is more significant than isolation in the body from other peoples senses. Truly I don't care how powerful another persons sensations are.
Also massive relational frame theory coping going on here. This is a common internet statistic that I see every 3 years or so. Oh women havea funtime vagina. It's reported by women and people in sex openness spaces. Their narrative is that women do or do not enjoy sex with specific men and that justifies life choices, but it has far less relevancy than your relational frame brain assumes it has, not everything is connected. So what they have more nerve endings? Some males get to have sex I do not, and only extremely detestable chadhedonia to it would have them wishing they had more 'nerve endings'
This should provide context to my post
I'm bothered by posts that insinuate women don't enjoy sex because they don't know how good they have it, they have someone who dedicates the entire session to giving them the best experience possible, often at the expense of their own satisfaction, also given that they have more nerve endings AND that they have not been damaged by a mutilative procedure they were given no choice in.
TL;DR of my post is that Women are bitching about something they lack perspective on.

Foids "muh sex is boring" while I'm over here with a mutilated penis and no sex is extremely frustrating.

Also, to your
but it has far less relevancy than your relational frame brain assumes it has, not everything is connected
The mechanism of nerve endings and pleasure is understood to be connected; in the same way that touching a hot surface is painful, it is a mechanism that is well understood and there is no 'relational frame brain' issue taking place here.

Last edited:
That's not the relation I was talking about at all and I don't see why you would think I was claiming there is no relation between nerve endings and pleasure. I'm saying it has no relevancy to how much you suffer, due to sexlessness. Why would you feel jealous of more nerve endings you dont get to use?
Over for reading comprehensioncels :feelsrope:once a week I just totally shit my brain through my ass.
There's actually another relational frame cope here too. Women claim they don't enjoy sex and have used in part of a process of never dating ugly men. We both think this is unfair and suffer consequences. But you want logic that makes it impossible because they have 2.5x as many nerve endings and a partner meaning they're lying meaning which gives us moral supremacy. I don't think the nerve endings matter at all. They get sex and can be picky. We get no sex and have no context to imagine boredom of it. Simply you're coping you understand something tragically you will never get to. You reading in a study that they have more nerve endings doesn't disprove that they don't enjoy sex. It's just something you wish to logically prevent and so do I, but you haven't
I understand what you mean OP, I was confused earlier though.

The ONLY thing I envy about women is their orgasm experience. Being circumcised has increased my resentment toward them manyfold, especially as my mother (a woman) was the one who got me circumcised when I was 10.

Masturbation normally feels quite good. It does feel like something is missing when I use my hand, as there is no foreskin going over my glans and head. It only feels good after a certain point. With a TENGA or onahole, it feels very nice as my head is being stimulated with the toy. That is the best masturbatory experience, and I recommend it to all other cut brocels.

I often get upset that I am cut, though I only became upset after seeing other men online express their anger toward the procedure. Prior to that I was oblivious that something was amiss. It still works, after all.
Why did your mom do that to you when you were 10?

Females have too much superfluous pleasure, though to be fair, any pleasure is superfluous for a female since she can be impregnated without it.

You should also read my post
Circumcision is correlated with sex crimes in what I believe is a Freudian attempt to seek a pleasure that is not available.
Just FYI, the "study" saying a foreskin was less sensitive than a finger was co-authored by Brian Morris, a creep with a circumcision fetish who has produced all sorts of spurious "evidence" in favor of circumcision.

There's actually another relational frame cope here too. Women claim they don't enjoy sex and have used in part of a process of never dating ugly men. We both think this is unfair and suffer consequences. But you want logic that makes it impossible because they have 2.5x as many nerve endings and a partner, if it is impossible, then they're lying which gives us moral supremacy. I don't think the nerve endings matter at all. They get sex and can be picky. We get no sex and have no context to imagine boredom of it. Simply you're coping you understand something tragically you will never get to. You reading in a study that they have more nerve endings doesn't disprove that they don't enjoy sex. It's just something you wish to logically prevent and so do I, but you haven't
Wise sage :feelsmage:

A man that has never starved does not know the pain of hunger and he cannot taste the value of his meal. :feelscry:
The man that does not know a full belly calls the fed man a glutton. :cryfeels: He cannot understand his own pain.

barely any. they dont cum looking at a face they cum from getting fucked hard with at least avg size dick

barely any. they dont cum looking at a face they cum from getting fucked hard with at least avg size dick
I read recently that it's mostly height, face, income, and "confidence" (face x2) which influence female orgasm and sexual satisfaction, which makes sense because women can orgasm from chad fucking them in the ass where they have no nerve endings.

Imagine sex as a male but in an alternate reality where there is no ejaculation but you also have 3 times the genital stimulation.
that's what women experience.
brutal circumcisionpill and cognitive bias pill.

Imagine sex as a male but in an alternate reality where there is no ejaculation but you also have 3 times the genital stimulation.
that's what women experience.
brutal circumcisionpill and cognitive bias pill.
So three male orgasms = one female orgasm?

So three male orgasms = one female orgasm?
It’s more like having three penises in one

Whether or not that feels 3 times better is technically not answerable but you can reasonably assume it’s better because the nerve density is higher and also the total nerve count is higher.

Last edited:
So over for circumcels I feel bad for them