Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nerdy Girls

StormWind

StormWind

Shocked with a dosage of reality
★★★★★
I honestly hate "nerdy" girls as they only adopt habits such as video games, tabletop/boardgames, and get into fantasy universes and expect Chads. No, usually people with alternative interests are quite frankly not very attractive and if so are often quite odd and autisic.

No, not everyone is like Henry Cavil (yes that Henry Cavil) and plays Warhammer 40k tabletop. But females will attend a Magic the Gathering tourney and expect a Jason Mamoa lookalike playing Storm.

Whenever I see then attend any "nerdy" events they're;
>surrounded by a group of women for protection against non-Chads
>they're alone and repulsed by almost every single male
>they have their boyfriends who doesn't even express great interests in their hobbies

I mean do they always expect Chad everywhere they do? For fucks sakes Chads are rare, so I guess that's why they're so bitter all the time. Expecting something that they can't always get, (they do get Chad but for limited amounts of time as they're usually manwhores.)

Screenshot 20200415 225059 cropped

nerdy girls are even more thirstier for chad cock than normal ones

They're like poison in a male dominated genre.

Nerdy girls are just as bad as your average foid. They’ve got many orbiters and act all shy, fuckin hate them

never seen a 'real' nerdy girl irl.
at most they are just casual gamers on stream.

Last edited:
Never met one yet that didn't do the style just to be a "cute whore".

Dead inside 1000 yd stare whatever you're all the same to this clown

Untapped male attention is irresistible to women. They even want to infiltrate this board.

then they'll ask for female astartes...

Henry Cavill is the defintion of autistic chad.

Shoe the nurdy vags!

Juggernaut law inflates the egos of average to slightly below average women added on to the fact that they share male hobbies they get more dudes asking for sex then stacy

“Nerdy” girls exist to infiltrate and destroy the hobby from the inside, using their looks and the possibility of sex as a Trojan horse, and once destroyed Chads and normies can enter making it another ground for women to get attention and sex

Do they even exist? AFAIC "nerdy" girls are Stacies who wear glasses.

Do they even exist? AFAIC "nerdy" girls are Stacies who wear glasses.

True, they're shapeshifters and adopt things at a superficial level in order to blend in and destroy us from the inside.

I'm so goddamn mad they infiltrated videogames.

Long agon tried nerdy events. It was awfull, and trying no more

On a personal level I'd like a nerdy girl, since a girl I share common interests with sounds great. Realistically, nerdy girls are usually giga-thirsty whores that couldn't care less about normal guys. They're the main reason I won't associate with any kind of nerdy community. Females just shouldn't be involved in games and such.

Fucking attention seekers, I hope they'll never breach my D&D community

Nerdy girls want to be spit roasted by chad and Tyrone while telling you video games are misogynistic

Just one more variation of chad's cumdumster

I went to a national Smash Bros tournament (Glitch 8) a few months ago. Very few foids, but the ones there were getting orbited hard. People in nerdy hobbies are massive cucks usually

They are the most obnoxious cunts ever in online gaming. They will never fail to let you know they are female through their profile picture of their ugly fat mug, "miss" in their name, so on. They're only there for unrivaled male attention, in real life they can't get any as Stacy takes up most of it from them.

I've talked to a few and they all make up the same bullshit excuses about how they "don't know how to change their profile picture that's why it's my face it was like that".

of course, they also always have 10,000 friends and all their clips of them dying after missing shots with the m4 in call of duty gets 300 likes, while the truecels have to get collaterals through walls without aiming just to get 3.

Stop bashing nerd girls you misogynists!

Can't you see that nerd girls genuinely value your hobbies and want to be on equal footing with their intellectual peers?

Never met one yet that didn't do the style just to be a "cute whore".

Dead inside 1000 yd stare whatever you're all the same to this clown

Nerdy girls are some of the biggest whores and attention seekers there are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back