Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nelson Mandela Quote That Perfectly Explains Incel Related Mass Murder Attacks

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Mandela Quote

Like I said in my thread in response to the "you're not entitled to sex" argument

People don't seem to understand the danger of looking the collective male populace in they eyes, and telling them they aren't entitled to something that not too long ago they would just taking by force as a norm.

Men reformed themselves and created societies with laws and codes of conduct because it benefited the collective, especially the collective male populace, this was the function of "patriarchal societies". To manage a safe and fair distribution of resources, and that includes sexual and reproductive resources.

The purpose of these laws and societal norms were to ensure a code of conduct amongst men, so that we would as a collective agree to allow each other to pursue and court women in a safe and organized manner, unimpeded by other men in an "unfair" manner, we all had a fair chance. There was a "social contract" at play here.

In these modern times the social contract is no longer functioning, expecting men not to regress and go back to the days of rape and violence when the contract is no longer being enforced and/or adhered to, is what is truly outrageous, and not the acts themselves. Men aren't entitled to sex?, true I agree, but women aren't entitled to safety either, they never were entitled to it and they never will be, it was a "provision" offered by men to women for co-operating with men to facilitate the social contract. The safety resided within the rule set of the social contract, which is no longer at play here, so a significant and increasing number of males are seeing no reason to function as "civil" men, there's no logical reason too, why be civil when you essentially are not even part of civilization, civility its no longer to our benefit.

"Go ER" - Nelson Mandela

based nelson wanted to go ER but they locked the homie up.
he insted won through "non-violence" cuck shit

normies expect sub-tier men who have been abused their whole lives just to take it and never respond

the fire rises

I'd want a decent ER before 2018 ends , I'm hoping for it tbh.

“The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth”

^^african proverb but I saw some IG hoes posting it so people will think they’re deep and profound and not just mindless tall hot guy chasing flashlights.

“The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth”

^^african proverb but I saw some IG hoes posting it so people will think they’re deep and profound and not just mindless tall hot guy chasing flashlights.

I used that in the thread I mentioned:
There's this african proverb that I think perfectly describes whats taking place between modern society and average/below average males.

"If the young are not initiated in the tribe, they will burn down the village just to feel its warmth."

The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth

Sane proverb.

Accurate. All the great leaders and philosophers from past were such high iq.

They don’t make them anymore

Fun fact: he was friends with Fidel Castro. Cuba actually sent troops to S.A. to fight the apartheid army.

its your duty as a male to hurt society as much as possible

based nelson wanted to go ER but they locked the homie up.
he insted won through "non-violence" cuck shit
Cuck nationalists complain that Mandela was persecuting muh Dutch Boers who owned almost 100% of the farmland in South Africa.

In reality he'd want us dead like 99% of the other normies