Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Neil deGrasse Tyson uses science to show why whites resemble monkeys more than blacks.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
niggerceldom discussed

He's a Nigger

Neil de grasse tyson when the coping is too strong

giant cope, skin color is the best indicator to what look like this and what look like that
plus head skull and bones themselves make blacks resembles monkeys more than whites themselves

is that the nigger science man! :soy::soy::soy:

Neil degrasse tyson " Kneel-in the grassy-titan. What image does this paint in yiur head? Maybe this?

poop GIF

Why’d you prefix it as “based” when you yourself are white?

Also, I don’t care for the takes of these jewish intrallectuals like Tyson

Fucking omega level cope

Sounds like a gigacope to me, but whatever floats his boat. But in the off case that he is right, I guess I'd rather be an european monkey than an african human

He's correct from body hair perspective and torso:leg ratio. Although wrong from a skin/skull shape perspective.

Based, setting the record straight.

Uh uh Das Rite! We Wuz Humanz n sheeit!

If that is true then why are niggers offended if you call them an ape or monkey?

I believe it, that's why they always chimp out and shoot up schools and daycares.

Didn’t watch but is he serious? Blacks look EXACTLY like monkeys.

Whites are closer to chimps while blacks look closer to gorillas. Diversity of ape representation among humans.

we literally have a cope GIF on this forum involving this guy

when you overdose on copium, you do the neil de grasse tyson warp speed drive reaction lol