Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neighbor Lady Showed Her True Colors, Wasn't Expecting It

E

eldercelder

Officer
★★
This is a milder story from before I was blackpilled, but I was thinking about it the other day:

I used to have this neighbor lady. Her house was catty-corner to mine and she'd often walk her dog up and down. I didn't know her name or want anything to do with her, She was an aged roastie 50+. But every now and then, we'd cross paths. If I was parking on the street as she was walking by, I'd be polite, smile, say hello. She'd do the same. Just to be neighborly.

Anyway, one day I was on my porch smoking a cigarette and I saw her passing by. The houses aren't that far from the street, but far enough away that I wouldn't bother saying hello to her. It was only if I was right there on the street as she was walking by that I'd acknowledge her. So, I was planning to just ignore her, she didn't mean anything to me either way. But on this particular day, she went out of her way to glare at me and give me this nasty look as she walked by. It wasn't really a death glare. More like a cross between confusion and disgust and wanting to make it clear she didn't like me.

I didn't know what to make of this, so I did what I'd normally do. I waved and smiled and said hello. She kept giving me this confused/disgusted look without responding, so I said hello again, but she didn't reply, but kept staring.

I wondered, "What the fuck is her problem?"

The very next day a sign went up in front of her house: FOR SALE - SOLD. Evidently, her house was up for sale and she'd requested the realtor not advertise. But, upon selling, the realtor wants to bring in business so put up a SOLD sign so other people thinking of selling know about them. Point is, unbeknownst to me, on the day she gave me that disgusted look, she knew she'd never see me again, it's like she wanted to finally show me her true thoughts and feelings.

And it seemed odd to me then. I knew her as well as she knew me - barely at all. My thoughts and feelings toward her were completely neutral. I had no thoughts and opinions of her unless we crossed paths, and then it was hollow pleasantry. Didn't care about her either way, certainly not enough to want to give her a look of disgust. Yet, all that time she herself had much stronger feelings about me - feelings of hatred and she finally wanted to let me know.

Up until then, this ancient foid never occupied my mind. But apparently, all those times I was neutrally polite to her, she was seriously disgusted by my presence and existence. Even over a hello. Even after having no further interest in her. Even after not interacting with her anymore than that.

I just wanted to share. Even foids I don't even think about/care about feel compelled to make their hatred of me clear.

Yeah something akin to this has happened to me too. One day a woman might be neutral towards me, like a coworker just saying hi to me and I say hi to her back, - which is rare but occasionally still happens - and the very next day they would give me nasty stares. I just don't get it.

And I was never rude to these women either. Just said hi to them politely and then went on about my day normally. Never made any moves on them or made it seem like I was interested. That's how you know you are ugly, when even random women you don't really know just hate your fucking guts.

look of disgust
I know this all too well.

Basically every time I leave the house I am met with these weird faces and looks from normies wanting to make it clear they dislike my presence.

This is a milder story from before I was blackpilled, but I was thinking about it the other day:

I used to have this neighbor lady. Her house was catty-corner to mine and she'd often walk her dog up and down. I didn't know her name or want anything to do with her, She was an aged roastie 50+. But every now and then, we'd cross paths. If I was parking on the street as she was walking by, I'd be polite, smile, say hello. She'd do the same. Just to be neighborly.

Anyway, one day I was on my porch smoking a cigarette and I saw her passing by. The houses aren't that far from the street, but far enough away that I wouldn't bother saying hello to her. It was only if I was right there on the street as she was walking by that I'd acknowledge her. So, I was planning to just ignore her, she didn't mean anything to me either way. But on this particular day, she went out of her way to glare at me and give me this nasty look as she walked by. It wasn't really a death glare. More like a cross between confusion and disgust and wanting to make it clear she didn't like me.

I didn't know what to make of this, so I did what I'd normally do. I waved and smiled and said hello. She kept giving me this confused/disgusted look without responding, so I said hello again, but she didn't reply, but kept staring.

The very next day a sign went up in front of her house: FOR SALE - SOLD. Evidently, her house was up for sale and she'd requested the realtor not advertise. But, upon selling, the realtor wants to bring in business so put up a SOLD sign so other people thinking of selling know about them. Point is, unbeknownst to me, on the day she gave me that disgusted look, she knew she'd never see me again, it's like she wanted to finally show me her true thoughts and feelings.

And it seemed odd to me then. I knew her as well as she knew me - barely at all. My thoughts and feelings toward her were completely neutral. I had no thoughts and opinions of her unless we crossed paths, and then it was hollow pleasantry. Didn't care about her either way, certainly not enough to want to give her a look of disgust. Yet, all that time she herself had much stronger feelings about me - feelings of hatred and she finally wanted to let me know.

Up until then, this ancient foid never occupied my mind. But apparently, all those times I was neutrally polite to her, she was seriously disgusted by my presence and existence. Even over a hello. Even after having no further interest in her. Even after not interacting with her anymore than that.

I just wanted to share. Even foids I don't even think about/care about feel compelled to make their hatred of me clear.
The point is women cannot be nice to you if they don’t find you attractive or shit. They don’t have time for because other useless but better looking idiots are waiting - and being nice to someone is a big investment from woman prospective so why she should „invest“ in you.

What I am wondering is why do you even interacted with her knowing you background. Just talk talk to women. That’s why we are all here - ist pointless.

I never proactively talk to woman and if they start the conversation I am always rude and friendly ask them to fuck off. Like yesterday two bitches asked me to take a picture of them on the street - I just laughed and said fuck you it’s not my job.

What I am wondering is why do you even interacted with her knowing you background. Just talk talk to women. That’s why we are all here - ist pointless.

To answer your question, I wasn't blackpilled at the time. I was raised to be polite. Part of it too was the sake of being neighborly. I treated her the same way I would a man. Above all else, I wasn't even thinking about her or what she was thinking about me. She was some irrelevant old roastie I was being polite to because we were in proximity. I didn't give a shit about her, assumed she didn't give a shit about me, all hollow pleasantries. Better to fake politeness with neighbors than go out of my way to be an asshole, or so I thought. I was just acting accordingly to what I thought was socially acceptable.

What surprised me was her need to go out of her way to show disdain when she realized she didn't need to be neighborly anymore. Instead of carrying on the act or simply ignoring me, she went out of her way to show her true disgust. I wouldn't even have acknowledged her that day if she wasn't staring me down. Do you understand?

You quoted my post, but did you actually read it? Your question seems silly. Today, I'd ignore her completely. At the time I was doing what I thought was the "right" thing and assumed she was doing the same. Didn't even factor in this concept that the old bitch hated me THAT much, thought I was as irrelevant to her as she was to me. I now see that while I was indifferent to her, she was seething with HATE toward me. It's still a little odd. Women, particularly old ones past their prime, aren't really in any danger of being desired/raped like they were in the menopausal/attractive days.

I completely understand this,my mom was a teacher,she told me all about how kids would give her and other teachers the middle finger on the last day of school. I suppose your neighbor did something similar

I completely understand this,my mom was a teacher,she told me all about how kids would give her and other teachers the middle finger on the last day of school. I suppose your neighbor did something similar
Just putting up with someone because you have to,on the last time you'll see them you can come clean with your real feelings

Just putting up with someone because you have to,on the last time you'll see them you can come clean with your real feelings
Good analogy with students on the last day of class. Still, unlike a teacher-student dynamic, I was only faking niceness with her because it was the "right" thing to do, not because we were required to interact for a prolonged period of time. Thought she was doing the same (and I guess she was until her last day in town). I didn't realize she cared that much about me in the NEGATIVE to feel the need to stick it to me.

I was truly naïve and just thought we were both going through motions without really caring either way about each other.

That's the thing. This wasn't some pretty little thing I was trying to get with and she wanted to make it clear she wasn't interested. This was some random, meaningless old bitch who I probably wouldn't have even noticed had moved otherwise. But she WANTED to make her true intentions clear. It meant something to her to go out of her way to show me how much she had always hated me. I'd have been none-the-wiser and forgotten about her entirely had I not seen her that day.

Now I wonder how many other foids-in-passing never got the chance to show me how much they really hated me.

Last edited:
It's a way of control by normies. They know that unattractive men are looking to be respected and treated with dignity so they take advantage by exploiting the weakness of us being less hostile if treated nicer by them.
Also it makes it more painful for the unattractive man when he feels betrayed. It's a form of mental torture.

Very apt observation. I'm surprised how sadistic normies are. For a long time, I thought most people were simply indifferent and in their own little worlds, not caring about others for better or worse. You know, I realize people don't really give a shit about others when they virtue-signal, but I didn't realize they harbored these intense feelings of hatred either. I assumed they were as indifferent to others as I am. Because I don't feel love or hate for random nobodies, simply indifference.

And yes, I hear what you're saying about unattractive men looking for respect. In this particular case, it wasn't even that. I was acting on a "life script" I'd been taught: Be nice and say hello to passer-by neighbors when it's unavoidable you'll cross paths. I was just doing it to be friendly, or appease some social standard. She could just as easily have been a man. A random nobody I couldn't avoid because of close proximity from time-to-time, so doing what I was taught was "correct." I thought that's what normies wanted, but only if it's from other normies or better, I suppose.

But I guess what still baffles me is how little we knew each other/interacted, yet she still felt this burning need to show me her true feelings. I wasn't even thinking about this bitch beyond a polite, hollow hello.

The point is women cannot be nice to you if they don’t find you attractive or shit. They don’t have time for because other useless but better looking idiots are waiting - and being nice to someone is a big investment from woman prospective so why she should „invest“ in you.

I never proactively talk to woman and if they start the conversation I am always rude and friendly ask them to fuck off. Like yesterday two bitches asked me to take a picture of them on the street - I just laughed and said fuck you it’s not my job.
Based

This is why you never ever smile back or be friendly to any normie. Even if you have a soy face that appears nice , don't bother talking to normies and always appear distant from them.
This.

The point is women cannot be nice to you if they don’t find you attractive
Yep. And women make it obvious when they're attracted to men. If they don't show this, just ignore them. Nothing good can from dealing with them.

And women make it obvious when they're attracted to men. If they don't show this, just ignore them. Nothing good can from dealing with them.

Fair enough. But you have to understand. I wasn't even thinking about "attraction." Since she was some ugly old roastie, my behavior toward her was no different than the way I'd treat a man. Being polite for the sake of it, especially since we were inevitably in close proximity. I figured, "Neither of us are attracted to each other, the interaction is purely neutral and meaningless." I guess I underestimated now that even OLD, UGLY, USED UP foids with whom I have ZERO attraction can also be so fucking hateful if they find me unattractive.

I'm not attracted to men. I assume most men aren't attracted to me. When I say a fake-nice hello to a male neighbor, and he does the same, I don't think either of us think about each other beyond that. Since this OLD, UGLY, USED UP roastie meant nothing to me, I blind-spotted her the same way I would a man. I thought she was as indifferent about me as I was about her. That's why the fact that she harbored such hatred for me was so puzzling at the time.

Apparently, each meaningless neutral interaction for me was, evidently, an excruciating endeavor for her...and the cunt had to let me know this when she knew there'd be no repercussions on her last day in town. I guess it's still a little mesmerizing, there's still some of this amazement. Because I'm older and came to the blackpill later, I can't believe foids even give that much of a damn if the ugly man isn't even attracted to them. It was blackpilling. I didn't do anything beyond stupid pleasantries, yet that didn't matter. My VERY EXISTENCE was an affront to this old, dried-up cunt.

I know better now, but it's still crazy. Everything my idiot parents taught me about being nice, etc, blah. Didn't think foids cared THAT MUCH even if Mr. Ugly has ZERO interest. I envy the incels who are simply ghosts. I wish I could be a ghost. But, NO, it's gotta be rehitorated how ugly and off-putting I am, by some fucking ugly, old, disgusting cunt. If it had been a Stacy, I probably wouldn't have been as surprised or offended.

Hats off to you kids for figuring this out 20 some years before I ever did.

This was the biggest blackpill for me the NEVER CHANGE PILL, THE AGE OF PEOPLE IS IRRELEVENT THE OPERATING SYSTEM NEVER CHANGES. The old roastie even 50-60 year old women THINK IN EXACTLY THE SAME WAY AS THE YOUNG BECKY, IF YOUR NOT ATTRACTIVE AS A MAN YOUR NOT SHIT TO THEM AND ARE VALUED AND THOUGHT OF AS SHIT.

The ony difference between roastie roastie , eg the 50 year old plus way past the wall roasties are USUALLY THEY KEEP THIS TO THEMSELVES AND ARE NOT AS BRAZEN AS THE UNDER 40 YEAR OLDS IN BELITTLING AND PUNCHING DOWN ON LOW VALUE MEN, BUT AS THE OP JUST SAID SOMETIMES WHEN THE OPPORTUNITY ARISES IT COMES OUT. THE FACT YOU NEED TO NOTE IS - IT WAS ALREADY THERE, AND IT IS JUST THE CIRCUMSTANCE THAT ALLOWS THEM TO SHOW IT WITH THE LEAST COST TO THEM.

This is the distance to looks ratio pill. The uglier you are the closer, clearer and unavoidable a foid you barely know must be for her not finding finding you creepy if you say hi to them. If you bump in front of her and cross stares you can be a 3 and she'd say hi. If you just saw her and she didn't notice you have to be a 5. Saluting the whore from the other side of the street when she's minding her own business = Chad.

Nice to see an old thread of mine still gets attention.

This is the distance to looks ratio pill.
This is a very interesting theory. A foid might be nice to an ugly-fugly when it's totally unavoidable and happenstance of random close proximity. Perhaps, subconsciously, I already knew this. Hence, I had no intention of saying hello to her from a farther distance in the first place.

Saluting the whore from the other side of the street when she's minding her own business = Chad.
In my case, she was NOT "minding her own business." On the contrary, I was the one minding my own business and had no intention of saluting her at all. But she went out of her way to stare me down with that hostile look. As she continued walking by, she kept starting. I only saluted her to try to mitigate the awkwardness. Had she never looked at me in the first place, I wouldn't have called out to her at all. As a sub-5, I think I already knew then not to say hello to foids from a distance away, and, again, I HAD NO INTENTION OF SALUTING HER FROM THAT DISTANCE. She went out of her way to glare at me.

You need to amend your theory. Apparently, foids will be polite to a 3 in close proximity. If given the chance later, they'll go out of their way to show disgust from a distance, even if the guy is just minding his own business and has no intention of saluting the foid.

Nice to see an old thread of mine still gets attention.

This is a very interesting theory. A foid might be nice to an ugly-fugly when it's totally unavoidable and happenstance of random close proximity. Perhaps, subconsciously, I already knew this. Hence, I had no intention of saying hello to her from a farther distance in the first place.

In my case, she was NOT "minding her own business." On the contrary, I was the one minding my own business and had no intention of saluting her at all. But she went out of her way to stare me down with that hostile look. As she continued walking by, she kept starting. I only saluted her to try to mitigate the awkwardness. Had she never looked at me in the first place, I wouldn't have called out to her at all. As a sub-5, I think I already knew then not to say hello to foids from a distance away, and, again, I HAD NO INTENTION OF SALUTING HER FROM THAT DISTANCE. She went out of her way to glare at me.

You need to amend your theory. Apparently, foids will be polite to a 3 in close proximity. If given the chance later, they'll go out of their way to show disgust from a distance, even if the guy is just minding his own business and has no intention of saluting the foid.
I was speaking generally. I hope that whore dies crushed under a bus after several minutes of agony tho.

I was speaking generally.
Oh, okay. It is a good theory in general.

It quasi-applies here, but there was the factor of the bitch going out of her way to get my attention from a distance in the negative. But, broadly speaking, I hear what you're saying.

Very sorry that you experienced this, OP. I can relate as I experienced a sub-5 reaction many months ago. I was in a store and this 7/10 foid walked past on my left giving me a look of absolute hate, contempt and disgust. I was looking ahead to the right and didn't even notice her existence until she made that face which I caught in the corner of my eye. I was anxious to even continue shopping as I didn't want to see her face again.

Just don't understand why foids behave like this unprovoked. I try and cope and say she looked at me in annoyance, not necessarily disgust because I didn't acknowledge her with any attention as she did look nice with her hair done and outfit. But I don't know.

All I know is that I could never give a stranger that look regardless of what they looked like; I would never be able to forgive myself for making someone feel so horrible for no good reason. Surely you'd have to be mentally ill or just a horrible person to do that. But these foids have no shame and decorum and will openly give you looks of disgust unprovoked. So much for the 'muh most empathetic gender'.

I wish I didn't have to exist in a reality where sub-5 reactions was possible.

Last edited: