Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Neighbor i never met told me to get therapy

J

Jimbo

Greycel
We passed each other on my nightwalk, he started asking personal questions, said he notices i'm jobless and friendless etc, and that he knows a good therapist.

I stood there listening to him like a high inhib polite pussy nerd.

Doubt any of you would do any different but idk.

Sounds like he needs therapy more than you ...

We passed each other on my nightwalk, he started asking personal questions, said he notices i'm jobless and friendless etc, and that he knows a good therapist.

I stood there listening to him like a high inhib polite pussy nerd.

Doubt any of you would do any different but idk.
You should listen to mr. normie's advice :bluepill:

Fuck his mother and just walk away.

Extremely intrusive to start suggesting stuff like that, or did you know each other before?
Kinda aggressive intimidation/power-positioning strat tbh. Rude. To say the least.
And, even if he meant it well (...) then to recommend someone in a different position than you're in yourself, is just mindblowingly privileged. "This worked for me, and as I can't fathom that not everybody else is like me, this should also work for you."

Extremely intrusive to start suggesting stuff like that, or did you know each other before?
Kinda aggressive intimidation/power-positioning strat tbh. Rude. To say the least.
And, even if he meant it well (...) then to recommend someone in a different position than you're in yourself, is just mindblowingly privileged. "This worked for me, and as I can't fathom that not everybody else is like me, this should also work for you."
Never knew the faggot in my life.

It's exactly a power play sorta thing, he saw i'm just a submissive skinny manlet and thought why not.

I just took it like a bitch and even answered some questions indirectly.

Never knew the faggot in my life.

It's exactly a power play sorta thing, he saw i'm just a submissive skinny manlet and thought why not.

I just took it like a bitch and even answered some questions indirectly.
Sorry man. That sucks. He sucks. Being jobless etc. doesn't say anything about you. Especially these days where most of us are doing job/social shit from the comfort of our own living rooms. Get lost, neighbour.

Rude. I'd walk past him and say, hey mister normie, fuck you!

I wonder what his reaction might be. He'll probably recommend me an asylum.

Lmao brutal if true.
People can sense its over for us :feelsUgh:
hey mister normie, fuck you!
3a0