Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Negroid ape harasses schizocel, posts on twitter to get him harassed even more

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WKkI8wqyqk

It is the nature of these inbred apes to start trouble and then accuse everyone else of "racism". This is the reason sfcels exist, because its bad already to be a whitecel without homo erectus apes around to talk shit to you, rob you, etc.

Ohi

This is the Tyrone I talked about in this thread

Negroids are not capable of feeling empathy, which is the reason their continent has nothing but poverty, rape and murder. Because they can't live in communities and care for each other. It is in the nature of the negro to be selfish and worthless.

Last edited:
He didn't call the guy racist but watching that was awkward as fuck anyways. This is sort of an interesting situation. People record everything nowadays to essentially coerce others into doing what they want. Do we ignore such videos and remove the incentive to do so or watch them to call troublemakers out? Would most people rather have the support of the internet or just be left alone as if nothing ever happened? Pretty sad that some people lack empathy either ways

These apes can barely live in mud huts without burning them to the ground, and they claim to have built the Pyramids.

LUL

These apes can barely live in mud huts without burning them to the ground, and they claim to have built the Pyramids.

LUL
Based

LUL
Everybody knows they didn't build shit.

he's a liberal faggot getting a taste of diversity

This is the basic 24-hour a day / 7 days a week behavior that the Nigger employs to get attention. This is basically why Niggers wear the most idiotic outfits, have 10 pounds of fake "bling" around their necks, blare their stereos, talk at the top of their voice at all times, etc., etc. It is all a ploy to get noticed and stand out from the other members of the Chimp Pack in an attempt to get food, money, or sex.

Even the scrawniest, most butt-ugly, Aids-infested Nigger with a cold sore on its lip thinks that it is Wesley Snipes, Malcolm X, and Martin Luther King all rolled into one. This exaggerated sense of self-importance is a defensive mechanism that the Negroid adopts at an early age in order to protect itself from having to deal with the truth -- that it is in reality the stupidest, ugliest, lowest form of life on earth.

Last edited:

View attachment 439412
LMAO here I was thinking this guy was sitting in a corner crying when he's out there being an attention whore on Reddit. I wouldn't be surprised if there was actually more to the story after all. JFL, well it pays to not be too empathetic in the digital age I guess.

Oh my goodness. I feel bad for him. I can’t believe this negroid is acting like this. Clearly this negroid craves attention and hates white people and the white kid has gone through a lot of shit, trying to be a good person…

View attachment 439412
Aaaaaaaaand never mind… he made his fag bed and now he can lie in it.

Negroid apes cause trouble everywhere they go and then cry about "racism". A common refrain for Niggers is that they are hated for the color of their skin, and if they were simply born white, everything would be OK.... No, Niggers - you are hated for everything EXCEPT the color of your skin!
You are useless, stupid, stinking pieces of animal filth that should not be allowed to co-exist with Humans. We would still hate you if you were green or purple. Deep inside you're still Niggers - your actions and behaviors confirm this fact everyday!

JFL that's what you get for being a cuck.

And I just was on Quora, reading a question, asking "what's it like to live in a black neighborhood", and nearly all the answers (from non-blacks, it seems) say it was a good experience ---- I'm fucking done with Quora

The majority of blacks are fucking animals

EDIT - I commented before I clicked on the vid, and that was hard to watch. The poor guy is clearly not mentally stable and is having a breakdown, but the negroid piece of shit continues to harass him. Motherfucker

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WKkI8wqyqk

It is the nature of these inbred apes to start trouble and then accuse everyone else of "racism". This is the reason sfcels exist, because its bad already to be a whitecel without homo erectus apes around to talk shit to you, rob you, etc.

View attachment 439408

This is the Tyrone I talked about in this thread

Negroids are not capable of feeling empathy, which is the reason their continent has nothing but poverty, rape and murder. Because they can't live in communities and care for each other. It is in the nature of the negro to be selfish and worthless.

He didn't call the guy racist but watching that was awkward as fuck anyways. This is sort of an interesting situation. People record everything nowadays to essentially coerce others into doing what they want. Do we ignore such videos and remove the incentive to do so or watch them to call troublemakers out? Would most people rather have the support of the internet or just be left alone as if nothing ever happened? Pretty sad that some people lack empathy either ways
Everybody knows they didn't build shit.

View attachment 439412
This is the basic 24-hour a day / 7 days a week behavior that the Nigger employs to get attention. This is basically why Niggers wear the most idiotic outfits, have 10 pounds of fake "bling" around their necks, blare their stereos, talk at the top of their voice at all times, etc., etc. It is all a ploy to get noticed and stand out from the other members of the Chimp Pack in an attempt to get food, money, or sex.

Even the scrawniest, most butt-ugly, Aids-infested Nigger with a cold sore on its lip thinks that it is Wesley Snipes, Malcolm X, and Martin Luther King all rolled into one. This exaggerated sense of self-importance is a defensive mechanism that the Negroid adopts at an early age in order to protect itself from having to deal with the truth -- that it is in reality the stupidest, ugliest, lowest form of life on earth.
how did you get that person's identity?
haha... don't feel sorry for him then
Haha. I hope he gets harassed by niggers everyday for the rest of his faggot life.
Oh my goodness. I feel bad for him. I can’t believe this negroid is acting like this. Clearly this negroid craves attention and hates white people and the white kid has gone through a lot of shit, trying to be a good person…

Aaaaaaaaand never mind… he made his fag bed and now he can lie in it.
blacks shouldn't exist
JFL that's what you get for being a cuck.
And I just was on Quora, reading a question, asking "what's it like to live in a black neighborhood", and nearly all the answers (from non-blacks, it seems) say it was a good experience ---- I'm fucking done with Quora

The majority of blacks are fucking animals

EDIT - I commented before I clicked on the vid, and that was hard to watch. The poor guy is clearly not mentally stable and is having a breakdown, but the negroid piece of shit continues to harass him. Motherfucker
Holy shit. I was just at Holiday Inn and there was a problem with the reservation system on the computer and Bummer was the employee and when I started recording he literally started smashing his face in rapidly with his fist and smashing his face in to the computer

Holy shit. I was just at Holiday Inn and there was a problem with the reservation system on the computer and Bummer was the employee and when I started recording he literally started smashing his face in rapidly with his fist and smashing his face in to the computer
@BummerDrummer thoughts?

Absolutely Over for cel on cel interactions IRL

"what's it like to live in a black neighborhood", and nearly all the answers (from non-blacks, it seems) say it was a good experience
yea that's a fucking lie, living with nogs is fucking pure hell.
You just know the ones answering where liberal whites who had a token black kid in their neighborhood that acted white as fuck and that's what they base their perception of blacks on and not hoodrats.

t. US southern dealing with them every day.

Niggers being niggers. This is the consequences of freeing the slaves. Would be better off if they were in the cotton fields

LUL
human are ape you fucking idiot

817Pxt2KcuL AC SL1500

neurotic because of no pussy and a shitty job.
I can relate

SO white people are also ape, you fucking neckbeard incel
There is not a therm for non-human animals so that will have to do, now go shove a banana up your ass, Homo erectus.

Just FYI niggers will do something bad, chimpout and then start filming the "oppression".

Why do niggers always behave like fucking cavemen?

Thats brutal. Most people are afraid of unleashing themselves on animals like this due to being labeled a “racist” but internalizing your pain like this is no good. Race war is on the horizon though :feelshmm:

• Unlike humans, homo erectus apes aka niggers are violent animals. Due to low IQ, cranium, and devolution(niggers slipping backwards/being more primitive), most niggers lack the human gene, and when a nigger doesn't act like an animal or is intelligent, it's just a rare mutation of such nigger having such human gene.
  • Because 99% of niggers don't have that gene, they don't develop a human brain/feelings such as empathy, compassion, responsibility, self awareness/control. This is why niggers such as one in the video act like mindless animals, and need to be brought back to the jungle "against their will".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back