Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Negroes being based AS ALWAYS

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

Low iq demon go burn your own sheeboons :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Never relax

Low iq demon go burn your own sheeboons :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Never relax
I hate niggers so much, their skin is black because they are burned from hellfore, literally demons from hell.

I can't believe how cucked white men are to allow these apes to kill their beautiful women

“Just because he has a history doesn’t mean anything”
“I don’t know him to be a mean, violent, or bad person”

This is the same garbage I see shitbull owners perpetuate. These creatures are uncivilized and incompatible with the Western world. They have not, and will never, adapt to the values white men adhere to. It’s laughable to see how they desperately cling to the the “unjust” misfortunes their ancestors had to go through as an excuse for their behaviour present day. This woman’s life was lost because we enabled it, my ancestors should have cucked these beasts out of existence.

The lowest iq of all the races on average? Ugly, deformed sheboons? Make up the majority of prison populations? Niggers be the least based. Even undeveloped primates mog them in most areas.
Africa being literal war zones. Voodoo practicing weirdos. List goes on tbh.

Only faceandlms made it but he is half cast, tall and most likely betabuxxing some landwhale and raising her kids.

Last edited:
I hate niggers so much, their skin is black because they are burned from hellfore, literally demons from hell.

I can't believe how cucked white men are to allow these apes to kill their beautiful women
This thank you for seeing the truth bro
We will prevail as we have for every time in human history

You get the nigger out of africa but you can't africa out of the nigger :smonk:

:soy::soy:

Like clockwork.

13/50 rules supreme

Based fellow. Deserves a second chance, send him to swedish jail for free games, free food, free video game, free degree, free high quality 5 star meals daily. He just wanted some reparations and had a bad day. He can be reformed and just needs some help.

I guess she burned the coal and ended up as burned coal too. Sad fate overall

white men have become slaves to blacks tbh. They let em walk all over em, take their jobs, get free everything, take their movies for themselves (see disney mermaid), rape their women, rob em of their food/bikes etc. Extremely cucked race.

“Just because he has a history doesn’t mean anything”
“I don’t know him to be a mean, violent, or bad person”

This is the same garbage I see shitbull owners perpetuate. These creatures are uncivilized and incompatible with the Western world. They have not, and will never, adapt to the values white men adhere to. It’s laughable to see how they desperately cling to the the “unjust” misfortunes their ancestors had to go through as an excuse for their behaviour present day. This woman’s life was lost because we enabled it, my ancestors should have cucked these beasts out of existence.
shitbull owners are lowest tier trash white/nigs/spics. Only lowest tier trash pathetic excuse of humans have those nigger dogs. Been almost killed a few times by em

shitbull owners are lowest tier trash white/nigs/spics. Only lowest tier trash pathetic excuse of humans have those nigger dogs. Been almost killed a few times by em
Two of those pieces of shits ran up on me the other day. I just had to continue walking forward expecting to get mauled at any moment. You’re legitimately defenseless against these creatures unless you posses a firearm.

Lol at the :bluepill:faggots :bluepill: in this thread weeping over some mayowhore, JFL. He should revive her so he can merk her ass again LMFAO.

Just admit you're still bluepilled and worship punani. As long as it's one you find attractive.

Muh wite wimmin! Muh wite babies!

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
my ancestors should have cucked these beasts out of existence.

Would've cucked yourselves out of existence too dumbass, blacks were used for cheap labor. The entire reason blacks even got to the Jew-SA is because they were needed.

I love when wild apes act on their natural instincts

Wtf is this shit? You guys are simping for white foids.This forum is ruined

I love when wild apes act on their natural instincts
exactly. blacks aren't based, being based implies sentience and the knowledge of one's actions. blacks act on animalistic instincts it's why when a riot starts all blacks within 50 miles become increasingly aggressive and attempt to congregate

We have a shitbull (not my choice) and I can't wait for this little fucker to finally kick the bucket.

Imagine having a young daughter and knowing she got raped, strangled, and burned by this savage. I feel bad for the parents. It must feel so painful and surreal.

Less pussy in the world because of some chimp. How does this benefit me?

Imagine having a young daughter and knowing she got raped, strangled, and burned by this savage. I feel bad for the parents. It must feel so painful and surreal.
That's why you never have a daughter to begin with. And if you do, abandon ship immediately. (Another way black men are ahead of the curve) JFL at cucking yourself raising a "daughter"

Lol at the :bluepill:faggots :bluepill: in this thread weeping over some mayowhore, JFL. He should revive her so he can merk her ass again LMFAO.

Just admit you're still bluepilled and worship punani. As long as it's one you find attractive.

Muh wite wimmin! Muh wite babies!

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
They always do this when someone posts a black guy assaulting a white woman "Not my white queen!!!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: It honestly genuinely dissappoints me. I mean I get having pride in your race but holy shit why do you give a fuck about your race of women anyway. I once saw a man call a woman a nigger and I laughed my ass off because I feel no racial alllegiance to her. She isn't my people just because were both black."my people" wouldn't treat me the way women treat incels. For all I care a group white boys could treat my race of women like this video I'm gonna post and I wouldn't give a single flying fuck.

Attachments

• uCqh5R6.mp4
    1.4 MB
They always do this when someone posts a black guy assaulting a white woman "Not my white queen!!!" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: It honestly genuinely dissappoints me. I mean I get having pride in your race but holy shit why do you give a fuck about your race of women anyway. I once saw a man call a woman a nigger and I laughed my ass off because I feel no racial alllegiance to her. She isn't my people just because were both black."my people" wouldn't treat me the way women treat incels. For all I care a group white boys could treat my race of women like this video I'm gonna post and I wouldn't give a single flying fuck.
That same black women despises every decent black man that ever looked in her direction. She has red hair so that's automatic subhuman tier.

seen that a few times, is that real