Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Negro trait: you try to find deceased/executed (by Daesh) African soldiers through the internet

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Some days ago, some Mozambicans were ambushed and killed later by ISIL (Daesh).

I found one of them:

Last edited:
i am a sandnigger and i don't do this. ISIS is bad for arab countries, we should turn into a alt left regime rather than letting ISIS take over the country

I will now laugh at their profiles or wherever I find them. It's my duty to mock their deaths throughout their profiles, even if they were killed by them.

i am a sandnigger and i don't do this.
Filho da puta. I'm mozambicoa nI FUCK YIOU MOTHERCUCKASFR im yES im PORTUGUESE YEAH! EHHHHHHHHHHH! IM AFRICAN!

AFRICAN BLACK SKEN > maghreb ahjahhaahahahahahahaha we are bet okey

rest in piss

They would’ve tried to kill me with an improvised explosive device anyway.

They would’ve tried to kill me with an improvised explosive device anyway.
It's too late to stop that movement. Somalians have Al-Shabbab. Now Southern Africans enjoy ISIS styled groups.

Europeans should be skinned alive for what they've done to ourt portuguese speaking brothers!

TÜRKIYE STANDS FOR AFRICAN PPL (not MENA)

Europeans should be skinned alive for what they've done to ourt portuguese speaking brothers!
The Naval Penitentiary will be a residence for many, possibly myself.