Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neglectful parents?

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Did anyone else have neglectful parents? Seems like a lot of incels had helicopter parents but mine were the complete opposite.

I watched DBDR's video about how he never learned how to swim properly and I can relate to that. I also learned how to ride a bike relatively late when compared to my peers, because my parents just never gave a fuck. My mom also got angry at me if I cooked food for myself because she didn't want me to become more independent, I heavily suspect she is codependent. Neither of my parents gave a fuck when I abused drugs, they just tolerated it. Yes, I used hard drugs as underaged teen and my parents just shrugged it off and they didn't care. They also let me smoke cigarettes when I was underaged and my mom always bought bad foods like candy and soda. Its a fucking miracle I never got fat, I've always been skinny somehow but my teeth got really fucked.

I was pretty much a ghost to my alcoholic father, and my mom rarely cared.

Can anyone else relate or am I the only one?

Did anyone else have neglectful parents? Seems like a lot of incels had helicopter parents but mine were the complete opposite.

I watched DBDR's video about how he never learned how to swim properly and I can relate to that. I also learned how to ride a bike relatively late when compared to my peers, because my parents just never gave a fuck. My mom also got angry at me if I cooked food for myself because she didn't want me to become more independent, I heavily suspect she is codependent. Neither of my parents gave a fuck when I abused drugs, they just tolerated it. Yes, I used hard drugs as underaged teen and my parents just shrugged it off and they didn't care. They also let me smoke cigarettes when I was underaged and my mom always bought bad foods like candy and soda. Its a fucking miracle I never got fat, I've always been skinny somehow but my teeth got really fucked.

No man sorry but atleast i know your story

My parents didn't care about me. So I grew up based and black pilled for which I am greatly thankful to them:feelsLSD:

My parents were mix of both, they never let me go outside and i wasnt alowed to own anything or do anything, i wasnt allowed to play with other kids. They also didnt care for my education, i would go to school without books and notebooks, they stopped buying me shoes and clothes at 12, at the same age i had to start cooking for entire family, they left me skipping classes for entire year until i got expelled. I wasnt allowed to work for myself and they never gave me a single cent. I never learned how to swim, ride bycicles, drive a car.

Did anyone else have neglectful parents?
yeah pos scum,after having the nerve to bring me into this world cursed with shit genetics, they also fucked up my childhood ending up as a 29 year giga trucel plagued with severe depression,anxiety,ptsd & more.

I was so autistic that my parents couldn’t love me

They never teached me any skills. I can't swim and drive. They didn't teached me even basic self-care ( like washing feet ).
I also used alcohol from 12/13 y.o.