Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Negative trait about me, other than being fugly, ethnic, and short

driedfishcel

driedfishcel

vampirecel
-
I am a sensitive guy. I sometimes cry over small things and even the thought of my parents/family member dying makes me cry. When my parents talk negatively about me, and how guilty they feel with my actions and how it makes them feel I become sad and depressed inside.

I never tell people this and the fact that I am a sensitive man because they will start acting super affectionate and lovey-dovey towards me which I hate. They will be like “Awww, that’s so cute of you! My heart is melting” and then they will hug me tight and try to kiss me, Which makes me deteriorate inside. I act stoic and cool outside so no one can see my real emotions and feelings, and I always try to hold back tears and not complain when something shitty happens to me, which I fail at because I always end up crying.

I am a sensitive guy. I sometimes cry over small things and even the thought of my parents/family member dying makes me cry. When my parents talk negatively about me, and how guilty they feel with my actions and how it makes them feel I become sad and depressed inside.

I never tell people this and the fact that I am a sensitive man because they will start acting super affectionate and lovey-dovey towards me which I hate. They will be like “Awww, that’s so cute of you! My heart is melting” and then they will hug me tight and try to kiss me, Which makes me deteriorate inside. I act stoic and cool outside so no one can see my real emotions and feelings, and I always try to hold back tears and not complain when something shitty happens to me, which I fail at because I always end up crying.
women hate weak men

No, I just have a feminine personality because I'm low t and short (5'2) on top of that, which I hate

Well, low t mean you might got big b, so I guess you pretty wise nigguh.

idk-black.gif