Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Negative feedback is scary :( Youtube planning on removing dislikes

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Last edited:
youtube has been declining for almost a decade now

Wouldn’t be surprised if this got passed and youtube got class action lawsuited because pajeets gave half the YouTube user base viruses lol

Yes.

Wouldn’t be surprised if this got passed and youtube got class action lawsuited because pajeets gave half the YouTube user base viruses lol
Youtube is a soul of its old self, with lawyers on par with a mega corporation.

They have connections to everyone in silicon valley, the white house, and hollywood

Any lawsuit against them would be fruitless. They'd drag the process out until they out spend whoever filed it against them.

Yes.

They have connections to everyone in silicon valley, the white house, and hollywood

Any lawsuit against them would be fruitless. They'd drag the process out until they out spend whoever filed it against them.
they have a female ceo wwhat do you expect

Truly the bane of every good company. Yahoo was worth 40 billion, then they hired a female ceo who then sold it 3 year later for 3 billion

true tbh, can’t wait until big tech gets nuked, if that day even ever comes, Mao tech bros now

Truly the bane of every good company. Yahoo was worth 40 billion, then they hired a female ceo who then sold it 3 year later for 3 billion
Reminder that the only reason women are able to work is because of pigskins

Just bomb every country until they give women rights and then blame it on the jews theory.

They did the same with reddit years bfore. It used to show upvotes and downvotes next to all the posts. Now it only shows upvotes and as a result you say one "wrong" or socially unacceptable point (according to what the media decides) and you get downvoted and your comment hidden with only negative responses as people are encouraged to dogpile you for expressing "wrongthink" due to your negative score.
can’t wait until big tech gets nuked, if that day even ever comes
Beside that youtube is already dead and the interface sucks. It's just that there haven't been many great alternatives (bitchute is full of political cope and trolls.)

They removed dislikes on comments like 6 years ago right
tbh I'm suprised it took them this long to remove them from videos

They removed dislikes on comments like 6 years ago right
tbh I'm suprised it took them this long to remove them from videos
Yeah I remember that too. Contributed to making even youtube comments section more of a popularity contest. Probably deliberate too as part of the social engineering that goes on with social media tbh

The bluepilled won't see anything wrong with this.
The redpilled will have a feeling there is something wrong with this, but won't quite be able to put their finger on it.
The blackpilled will see it as it is: the enforcement of feminine biases and behavior onto systems meant to evaluate merit.

It is normal feminine behavior to avoid negativity in the public sphere. It's why foids are so passive aggressive, outright negativity is too risky for them so they signal their displeasure with activities that provide plausible deniability. This is just a structural enforcement of this female behavior at the expense of masculine behavior ( which is direct refutation and criticism ).
These kinds of things are inevitable in a feminist hyper-socialized culture.

The redpilled will have a feeling there is something wrong with this, but won't quite be able to put their finger on it.
The blackpilled will see it as it is: the enforcement of feminine biases and behavior onto systems meant to evaluate merit.

It is normal feminine behavior to avoid negativity in the public sphere. It's why foids are so passive aggressive, outright negativity is too risky for them so they signal their displeasure with activities that provide plausible deniability. This is just a structural enforcement of this female behavior at the expense of masculine behavior ( which is direct refutation and criticism ).
High IQ

I am tired of that cucked shit, so much care for some fags feelings because they may feel offended by dislikes

ofc always a foid
and then they have audacity to blame everyone else for their problems, never taking responsibility
I am tired of that cucked shit, so much care for some fags feelings because they may feel offended by dislikes
it's probably to be more advertiser friendly, alot of companies release cringy shit ads, and get downvoted to moon. now they will remove it all together

Kek, they clearly got butthurt because of the Youtube Rewind dislike ratio. Comments are next to be removed in the future (or at least partially enough to censor ''wrongthink''), and after that massive deletion of videos.
we've heard from creators that the current experience can negatively impact their wellbeing
What about the wellbeing of the users that got exposed to shit content in the first place. If you don't want your shit videos to get disliked 1) Don't be a fucking faggot contrarian retard shitstain cocksucker 2) Don't make shit cancerous clickbait waste-of-my-precious-fucking-time videos.

this soyciety cannot even handle dislikes JFL

Kek, they clearly got butthurt because of the Youtube Rewind dislike ratio. Comments are next to be removed in the future (or at least partially enough to censor ''wrongthink''), and after that massive deletion of videos.

What about the wellbeing of the users that got exposed to shit content in the first place. If you don't want your shit videos to get disliked 1) Don't be a fucking faggot contrarian retard shitstain cocksucker 2) Don't make shit cancerous clickbait waste-of-my-precious-fucking-time videos.

We all know that this is next level retarded, but what they don't realize is that people are clever and will find a way around this easily.

Video is terrible? Guess what, the new trending practice will be to write a comment saying how bad it is, which will have a ton of likes, and people will simply use that top voted comment as their new dislike bar. And that was a brain dead counter that I just farted out to removing the dislike bar. If it gets removed, others will keep spamming it. There might even be websites popping up to inform people of terrible videos that they shouldn't waste their time on.

They already are being removed. Their ML algorithms scan your comment and auto-deletes them, and if it's anything critical of the left or China it gets deleted and you're likely to get shadowbanned. I replied once with "anal" as a joke and it was instantly deleted as soon as I pressed comment or submit or whatever it is now. I wrote something that sided with the police in one of those anti-police videos (not in any political way, just to outline that the citizen was in the wrong in this instance) and it was deleted in less than an hour.

Last edited:
We all know that this is next level retarded, but what they don't realize is that people are clever and will find a way around this easily.

Video is terrible? Guess what, the new trending practice will be to write a comment saying how bad it is, which will have a ton of likes, and people will simply use that top voted comment as their new dislike bar. And that was a brain dead counter that I just farted out to removing the dislike bar. If it gets removed, others will keep spamming it. There might even be websites popping up to inform people of terrible videos that they shouldn't waste their time on.
The problem is comments critical of a video or its message take more effort to write and there can be pr bots that are automated to give confrontational, preplanned messages to any such critical comments to make it appear like those comments are in the minority. Unlike with a dislike where the action is very clear and leaves little ambiguity. Kind of like what @K9Otaku has said about the value of truth and trust.

Dislikes are more trustworthy and less vague than comments. It is also easier to attack comments head-on as opposed to remarking unfavorably about the number of dislikes.

not bad news for scammers

More NWO agenda

Yes.

Well of course.

Since the original creators ie two white guys and a chink sold it to Jews it’s been gradually turning to shit ever since and it’s now essentially just another part of Google which pretty much everyone knows by this point is arguably the main most dangerous Jewish owned monster monopoly company in the world.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back