Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Negative attitude towards pets on incels.is

• Thread starter BrazilianLambda
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
72d 23h 8m
BrazilianLambda said:
Dogpill is an exaggerated autistic cope.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
72d 23h 8m
BrazilianLambda said:
Because it is. Sure, there are degenerates who fuck dogs, but it's not a commonplace occurrence like breathing air or drinking water.
True, almost all living things need air and water.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
112d 14h 40m
fast_curry said:
I like cats and rats but I don't want to clean up their poop.
All my cats live outside. They shit out there.
MarquisDeSade said:
I like animals, I care about and respect animals more than other human beings. On my porch there is a nest of honey bees, I could have destroyed it easily months ago but I haven't because I view the small bees as my friends. Interestingly enough I'll go smoke a cigarette on my porch periodically near the nest of bees and not even once have I been attacked by a single one. It's almost like we respect each other. :feelsjuice:
I have wasps like that.
Pumkin said:
i hate pets. ive killed animals. it feels great
a few reasons i hate pets:
-spend money on a useless fucking animal then incels complain they have no money but spend hundreds on a fucking dog
-it only loves you because you feed it and shelter it. and you can't even fuck it. its basically betabuxxing without the benefits. may as well betabux a girl if you own a pet
-why bother getting a pet that is going to die within 5 years. maybe 10 if you are super lucky. getting something just to get so much pain from it doesn't compute
-you think your pet loves you unconditionally? don't feed it for a few hours and it will try and bite your ass or start breaking shit and rummaging through shit. you always gotta serve hand and foot for this fucking animal that can't do shit back for you
-people with pets are lonely and need something to care for because they can't have children. they like the idea of something needing/wanting them and their presence even if it is a false sense of love. they tell themselves lies to cope

only pets I give exceptions for are ....i forget the actual name but useful pets. Like if you are blind. Or have PTSD. Or a tiny petite girl and needs a big dog to follow you at night. A security dog. A trained dog. Drug dog. A cat to kill mice in the fields. A bird that helps you hunt. A sheep herder etc..etc.... Those types of animals I actually see a benefit for. A horse. Sheep. Pigs. All that shit.
All my animals work. I don't like bums.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8