Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NEETs who depend on your parents, do you worry about being kicked out of the house?

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
You get in an argument, you do something wrong or they simply get tired of you laying around, do you worry they give you an ultimatum or just tell you to pack your shit and leave? What would you do?

I live in third world so if they kicked me out I'd be totally fucked

i just do small things to keep them happy. like cleaning up around the house, doing the odd thing they ask me to do, not be obnoxious late at night, etc.

just be a reasonable human being to live with and theres no reason why they would ever kick you out man.

@Animecel2D @~brettyboy @mentalcel1 tjours

i just do small things to keep them happy. like cleaning up around the house, doing the odd thing they ask me to do, not be obnoxious late at night, etc.

just be a reasonable human being to live with and theres no reason why they would ever kick you out man.
Got in an argument today because I didn't want to take the test for covid because it is obvious I have it now so what's the point in taking it, not like my third world sht country would give me medicines. But I swear bro, both my father and mother gave me a death stare, got mad at me and left the house for the entire day.
Situations like these make me think that if one day I get into a heated argument and my dad decides he's had enough of me he can simply kick me out.

And tbh I dislike feeling like a beta, even if it's my dad he is still a man, so I need to moneymaxx asap.

Same. Additionally I often drop behavioural hints that signal how incapable and vulnerable I am, although as a mentalcel I think the risk of me being kicked out is much lower than regular NEETs.

Not really. I just keep to myself so there's no reason for them to want me gone.

they made you and are most likely responsible for your falures. poor guidance, parenting, genes and bad planning will predispose you to being a failure

they made you and are most likely responsible for your falures. poor guidance, parenting, genes and bad planning will predispose you to being a failure
What this guy said. Also I just don't care if I get kicked out at this point. There is nothing for me in this life.

Im a full-time. wagey and im still worried about gettinf kicked out fuck paying half my rent to some parasitic landlord, or living with some random ass roomate.

Yet another advantage that normies have is they can split rent with their partner, and on top of that the sex improves their sleep quality and gives them more motivation for wageslavery :feelsree:

I have a part time job, and still worry about them kicking me out because I can't afford to live anywhere on minimum wage.:cryfeels:

Got in an argument today because I didn't want to take the test for covid because it is obvious I have it now so what's the point in taking it, not like my third world sht country would give me medicines. But I swear bro, both my father and mother gave me a death stare, got mad at me and left the house for the entire day.
Situations like these make me think that if one day I get into a heated argument and my dad decides he's had enough of me he can simply kick me out.

And tbh I dislike feeling like a beta, even if it's my dad he is still a man, so I need to moneymaxx asap.
well yeah i wouldnt get a fucked covid test either. you have to stand on your principles. but thinks like cleaning your own dishes is not really beta.

I jerk off into my underwear and my mom is washing it :feelshmm:

Im a full-time. wagey and im still worried about gettinf kicked out fuck paying half my rent to some parasitic landlord, or living with some random ass roomate.

Yet another advantage that normies have is they can split rent with their partner, and on top of that the sex improves their sleep quality and gives them more motivation for wageslavery :feelsree:
I am in the same boat as you, a full-time wageslave. Normies and especially Chad have a HUGE advantage imo, due to the reasons you listed. I am finding it harder and harder to motivate myself to wageslave even if the only reason for doing it is to keep myself afloat.

But what good is it to contribute to society by paying taxes, etc, if there is no incentive? I am simply working only to survive, and there is no reason to survive, no end goal at all.

got kicked out several times fuck those poor faggot normies who get married and have kids tbh.
living on streets is tough shit u need job craft etc or balls to do crime

You get in an argument, you do something wrong or they simply get tired of you laying around, do you worry they give you an ultimatum or just tell you to pack your shit and leave? What would you do?

I live in third world so if they kicked me out I'd be totally fucked
dunno.i was thinking of going out for good yesterday after i had an argument with my mother.luckily i didn't,but i am getting more low ihnbition and crazy so yeah.

that fear always lurks with any kind of landlord arrangement, that's why the ideal would be an apartment complex where there's clearer separation, but that tends to cost more, be a fire hazard, and have you around sus people who might rob you

My mother loves me and doesen’t want me to go. She cried and begged me not to leave after i left home some years ago

No, i don’t worry about getting kicked out.

I'm a NEET but not dependant on my parents, my government is pretty chill and just being diagnosed with "anxiety/depression" can lead to easy access to NEETbuxx

Mother kicked me out years ago, of-course.

No - I lived alone

It won’t happen but for the sake of the question, just move in somewhere with someone, you know, room mate type shit but it wouldn’t be with a random since people in general can’t be trusted and someone that I know in person or have met in person before.

@Animecel2D @~brettyboy @mentalcel1 tjours
It won’t happen but for the sake of the question, just move in somewhere with someone, you know, room mate type shit but it wouldn’t be with a random since people in general can’t be trusted and someone that I know in person or have met in person before.

Last edited:
Not sure if I could as NEET though, I just ask parents for money.

Get a job if you can.. it builds character.