Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEETs: What do you tell people when they ask about your job?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Went to the hospital, they asked me what my job was, I told them I was a programmer (I'm not). "Oh you're a programmer?" As if they didn't believe me. What do you tell people? Should I just say I'm an unemployed autistic inkwell?

NEETbuxx is so based, why lie about it?

I just tell them internet stuff and things on the side like electronics repair (the last part is technically true but its mostly for family). If you want to fall into a web of lies then say you got into bitcoin early on.

Nobody asks me anything irl,when they used to do in the past i'd tell them that i'm a bum and proud of it.

I'm dewing it soon

neet are ultimate incel. no respect for any neet, they cant even copemaxx sitting at home all day. go out and live your life get off this shitty website or just kill yourself at that point.

I lie about it but most of time I didn't get ask that.

neet are ultimate incel. no respect for any neet, they cant even copemaxx sitting at home all day. go out and live your life get off this shitty website or just kill yourself at that point.
ive been neet for 6 years, it was pure heaven for me until i got nerve injury 2 years ago and it became too painful to cope with :(

ive been neet for 6 years, it was pure heaven for me until i got nerve injury 2 years ago and it became too painful to cope with :(
nerve injury is suifuel, your tough for dealing with that

I tell them I'm not a slave faggot like them

In my interview yesterday someone asked me "What do you do now?" I answered "Nothing"

No you don't
I really do, my cardinal health worker asks me why I don't want to work and I respond with the same answer every time for the past 10+ years. (((They))) keep trying to put me on anti-psychotics but I refuse, they'll force it on me sooner or later :society:

I really do, my cardinal health worker asks me why I don't want to work and I respond with the same answer every time for the past 10+ years.
But you don't call them slave faggots do you
(((They))) keep trying to put me on anti-psychotics but I refuse, they'll force it on me sooner or later :society:
Why

But you don't call them slave faggots do you
I literally refer to the meds they give me (that I don't take but pretend to just to get NEETbuxx) as "Jew pills" and they keep telling me off for saying that, so of course I'm going to call them wagecuck faggots. I really don't care anymore

Because saying the truth is apparently psychotic :feelsclown:

Last edited:
I literally refer to the meds they give me (that I don't take but pretend to just to get NEETbuxx) as "Jew pills" and they keep telling me off for saying that, so of course I'm going to call them wagecuck faggots. I really don't care anymore

Because saying the truth is apparently psychotic :feelsclown:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Based sigma/schizo/retard

Went to the hospital, they asked me what my job was, I told them I was a programmer (I'm not). "Oh you're a programmer?" As if they didn't believe me. What do you tell people? Should I just say I'm an unemployed autistic inkwell?
"I have an online business"

niggacope

@Diocel irl

Food delivery worker? :waitwhat:

probably something along the lines of "it's a work in progress" you want to say you're unemployed without telling them directly.

I tell them about my job :chad: