Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neets.me is such a fag site

Cash

Cash

Captain
★★
Seriously they banned me for having an “Alt” account over there tf I have never made an account on that shit site before and they ban me what lol, Bunch off stupid admins. :lul:

You mean neets.me?

The admins over there should just do this :lul:

But imagine tho banning someone for no reason lol

They're just jealous of all your cash

Yep. They don't want me on it. They keep rejecting me for whatever reason. Imagine actually interesting in being on the site but for whatever reason they don't want me to

Yep. They don't want me on it. They keep rejecting me for whatever reason. Imagine actually interesting in being on the site but for whatever reason they don't want me to
Ikr what a stupid admin, I don’t even care but I just got annoyed because I had a few posts there.

What's the point of this forum ? When I was Neet I was too busy doing stuffs for myself to even bother about other neets posting about their bottles of piss.

I thought that site was dead
Besides do they even tell you how to neetmaxx? Or is it all just circlejerk and stuff

Half of them are probably larpers in university.