Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion NEETS Futures

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
Do some of you neets have wealthy parents and are fine when they die
what about poor neets when your parents die you are screwed youre at the bottom of the barrel

there is no future even if you're not neet

Probably rope before they stop supporting me or just start working and rope a little later

There's no future for you face.

My condolences...

When my mother goes I will have to clean up the family problems not looking forward to it to be honest my family is fucked super fucked like Jesus just dropped a turd and it when nuclear fucked.

If you are NEET and living off of your parents with no career in sight, you have to start saving and investing now. Lest you be homeless after they are gone.

If you are NEET and living off of your parents with no career in sight, you have to start saving and investing now. Lest you be homeless after they are gone.
I wanted to get into investing but don't really know how to get started since I know jack shit about it tbh

I wanted to get into investing but don't really know how to get started since I know jack shit about it tbh
If you want to start investing online, just make an account with a brokerage. Vanguard is a good one, I personally use Hargreaves Lansdown, although I don't know if you can make an account if you live outside of the UK with Hargreaves Lansdown. If you are a youngcel, just ask your parents to set one up, I'm sure they would be happy to do so.

If you don't know much about investing, just buy index funds or mutual funds. Plenty of tutorials exist on youtube if you are unsure of how to navigate the site you sign up to. Index funds like the S&P 500 are great, they are essentially a collection of stocks from the top 500 companies in the US, and you are just buying a portion of all of those companies, the funds are run by 'fund managers' who do all the work for you by swapping the companies that do bad with stocks of companies that are doing good. No work on your end, and the S&P 500 has had an average return of 9% per year for the last 62 years. Some years you will get a negative return, don't sell, the market fluctuates and goes up and down, but you will eventually make your money back and then some.

Although I'd hold onto any cash you have for a year or so, strong signs of an economic recession having been brewing in the US for a while now, like the crash of 2008. An economic crash is a great time to buy stocks because they are cheap due to the poor economy, when the markets start to come up again, like they have everytime over the last 100 years, you will make a large return. Even the stock market crash of the 1920's recovered well eventually.

I guess they will rope

When automation hits critical levels and welfare systems dry up it will be completely over for them, at that point 98% of them will instarope.

If you want to start investing online, just make an account with a brokerage. Vanguard is a good one, I personally use Hargreaves Lansdown, although I don't know if you can make an account if you live outside of the UK with Hargreaves Lansdown. If you are a youngcel, just ask your parents to set one up, I'm sure they would be happy to do so.

If you don't know much about investing, just buy index funds or mutual funds. Plenty of tutorials exist on youtube if you are unsure of how to navigate the site you sign up to. Index funds like the S&P 500 are great, they are essentially a collection of stocks from the top 500 companies in the US, and you are just buying a portion of all of those companies, the funds are run by 'fund managers' who do all the work for you by swapping the companies that do bad with stocks of companies that are doing good. No work on your end, and the S&P 500 has had an average return of 9% per year for the last 62 years. Some years you will get a negative return, don't sell, the market fluctuates and goes up and down, but you will eventually make your money back and then some.

Although I'd hold onto any cash you have for a year or so, strong signs of an economic recession having been brewing in the US for a while now, like the crash of 2008. An economic crash is a great time to buy stocks because they are cheap due to the poor economy, when the markets start to come up again, like they have everytime over the last 100 years, you will make a large return. Even the stock market crash of the 1920's recovered well eventually.
Thanks, definitely motivated me to start this. I will take a look as to what investment company I should use, I live in Sweden so I'm not sure if I can use the same one you do. This all seems a bit perplexing from a beginner's perspective.

Thanks, definitely motivated me to start this. I will take a look as to what investment company I should use, I live in Sweden so I'm not sure if I can use the same one you do. This all seems a bit perplexing from a beginner's perspective.
I was the same when I started. The more you learn the easier the rest gets, just a quick google search could solve anything you are stuck on.

My future should be good, even when my mom dies, I get the house along with my neetbux i'll be getting.

I’ll be just fine but it doesn’t matter at the end of the day, even though I will get a house and have money in bank I will still be an autistic truecel, but a lot older than I am now, probably with additional health issues from old age. Does it really matter at the end of the day? Being homeless might actually be the motivation needed to finally just end it once and for all.

Simple and sure way is to buy precious metals from your local coin shop dont bet on fiat