Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Neets, do you have access to all food and gaming systems you want

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
My fsggot parents kicked me out so I’m spending all money on rent now. And I’m constantly paying for food services and not much entertainment.
I can’t even afford to get ps5 to drain my sorrows. Are you successfully meeting all your copes.
I’ve got the wage slave blues.
So fucking tired of talking to foids with boyfriends belittling me because I suck at sales and also am not handy.

My fsggot parents kicked me out so I’m spending all money on rent now. And I’m constantly paying for food services and not much entertainment.
I can’t even afford to get ps5 to drain my sorrows. Are you successfully meeting all your copes.
I’ve got the wage slave blues.
So fucking tired of talking to foids with boyfriends belittling me because I suck at sales and also am not handy.
how much does ps5 cost?

Once you live on your own 100% of your money goes to those filthy landbastard kike corporations. They manage to squeeze literally every last penny out of you.

And you know what the big payoff is? You will never have a penny left over to save so you will never own a house and its an endless cycle of rentslaving.

It took moving out on my own to realize just how evil kikes are. They are the spawn of satan in every form.
That’s why it’s bullshit how people focus on aesthetic. Is idea that you could get pussy at where you are renting at worth 150 more? Incel def not maxing for that reason so moving to worse slum

how much money do you have on side of that, like how much do you need to afford it
I have like 50 bucks a month not to my expenses so would have to break the bank

They manage to squeeze literally every last penny out of you.

It's incredible how true this is. It's like they've got it down to a T how much we make and will be able to afford in a month, to milk as much of it from us as possible.

Yeah, I've got a mid range gaming pc for emulation / MMOs and an xbox series s, eating good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back