Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEETs are the most oppressed people in the world

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
NEETs are more oppressed than every other group of people in the world everybody wants us dead for not contributing to an evil society that caters to women and wealthy people only if you’re poor people tell you to get a job if you have a job they tell you to get a second one NEETs are treated worse than felons and LGBTQ people that’s Ridiculous and the worst part is we’re not allowed to dropout of society because the capitalist force us to play their game

If you never worked dude you should get a job so you can actually have an excuse to complain about wageslaving :feelsugh:

Incel NEET's are the most oppressed.

I am the most oppressed.

This is true, I am spat on and kicked if I dare to step foot outside my house. I get called a filthy neet from everyone who sees me

If you never worked dude you should get a job so you can actually have an excuse to complain about wageslaving :feelsugh:

At least the wageslave gets money, the NEET lives on the bare minimum. Unless you get a black job you basically only have enough money to pay your mandatory bills and buy maybe one or two small extra things for yourself. NEETlife is almost like having no life. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

The worst part is that most NEET's want to work, but employers see your CV gap and immediately kick you out.

The good thing about being a NEET is you can just shut yourself in hour house and ignore the outside world. You don't have to face some Normie workers every morning.

This is true, I am spat on and kicked if I dare to step foot outside my house. I get called a filthy neet from everyone who sees me

If a Chad is a NEET then people will simply describe him as "between jobs", people only do this to us incel NEET's. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

i'm not a neet but it sucks i have to pay taxes to help contribute to a society that does not give a shit about me. i'm just another gear in the machine to help it running smoothly, easily replaced:feelsbadman:

Big cope. NEET is less oppressed than low tier wage slave. Especially in USA, low tier wage slave won't get free healthcare, no free housing. Nothing. While some NEETs can with difficulty but they can do it

Big cope. NEET is less oppressed than low tier wage slave. Especially in USA, low tier wage slave won't get free healthcare, no free housing. Nothing. While some NEETs can with difficulty but they can do it
NEETs don’t get free housing in America if you don’t work you get nothing

NEETs don’t get free housing in America if you don’t work you get nothing
you can with disability. u need go thru a long process though

Incels are by far the most opressed group there is. Even niggers and trannies have it better than us.