Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NEETs are only hated by those envious of the lifestyle.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Seriously. Theres no reason to hate NEETs "wahhhh you're lazy WAHHHH"

if you hate someone for being NEET it's because deep down you would love to he NEET but they cant. They're stuck in their shitty life and want desperately to live with the mighty NEET gods
292EF55D 136B 4460 AE14 1EAAADA7A876

This thread will be on page 3 by the time Mr. Shekelstein frees our haters tomorrow.

I only hate NEETs that use MY tax money. I personally enjoy my studies and career and would pursue them in my free time if I had no obligations because they are my passion.

tbh i respect NEETs. though i can't and wouldn't do it, but i dont shit on ppl for it.

Contribute to your country lol.

the only way to NEET is to actually get out and do stuff.

if you only NEET in the house, might make you mildly insane

Why wouldnt you wanna have infinite free time?
in an ideal world, yea. but i have no one to live with to NEET on. tbh my schooling and work curbs my depression, plus i like to save my shekels and buy copes. my goal is to make enough money where i can just work part-time and have time to live than always slave away.

I do, as I'm sure most physically capable NEETs also do.

It's a meme that we're all locked in our basement.

Doesnt bother me staying home all the time

I neet for 4 or 5 years. It was the worst thing I have ever done in my life.

I loose a lot of time and a lot of experience for this neet shit!.

I regret everyday

I think it only feels that way at first, but it does make you hyper alert when you leave the house.

I do, as I'm sure most physically capable NEETs also do.

It's a meme that we're all locked in our basement.
Also this. NEET doesnt equal shut-in weirdo

I’ll admit it. I would love to be a NEET, but I simply can’t. Please enjoy the life I wish I could live.

I’ll admit it. I would love to be a NEET, but I simply can’t. Please enjoy the life I wish I could live.
Fair enough. And I'll have fun for you bro

Unless you are a beta tester

iv been lock shut for 5 years, i know what im talking about
I've been NEET since 18 and you really dont need to get out of the house.

If your parents arent rich or u arent disabled its pretty dumb to go neet imo.
Also i would be more depressed because i had more time to think about my shitty life.
I like money, because u can buy nice copes and food with it

Been Neet since mid 2013. My only other options are to slave away at a dead end low wage job, fuck that.

I feel sorry for wagecucks tbh.

I feel sorry for wagecucks tbh.
Feel even more sorry for the beta buxs slaving after for some used up whore.

Actually, thinking about it makes me don’t. Fuck em
I only hate NEETs that use MY tax money. I personally enjoy my studies and career and would pursue them in my free time if I had no obligations because they are my passion.
Cry more faggot. Corrupt politicians use tax payers money way way more. Private jets and fancy around the world trips.

Agreed fuck working for these cold heartless corporations. Whither your part of the warehouse operations or the corporate side of it. It's all shit, I don't get how people are willing to accept the conditions of employment the way they are today. Your life basically becomes consumed by a job and eventually you lose any s ence of who you are and always end up becoming a puppet mascot for the company. The only reason Im doing it is to one day, be able to afford my looksmaxing. But I swear the wageslave life is ASS, I want to become neet but don't know how tbh. I mean I don't have a disability that I know of so, idk. It's not like they teach us how to lol, they want us to slave away like everyone else.

Last edited:
there's really no difference between NEETing and wagecucking some dead end job. you are practically lobotomizing your brain in both situations...the way i see it is "i might as well make money while doing so", which is why i wagecuck.

I was living the neet dream for over 5 years before my shithead parents basically said get a job or you're on your ass homeless. So now I go to some shitty retail job in rush hour traffic there and back home each day just so I have a roof over my head. Live the NEET dream, man. I don't hate you at all.

there's really no difference between NEETing and wagecucking some dead end job. you are practically lobotomizing your brain in both situations...the way i see it is "i might as well make money while doing so", which is why i wagecuck.
Negative IQ. I have infinite free time. I do whatever I want whenever I want.
I was living the neet dream for over 5 years before my shithead parents basically said get a job or you're on your ass homeless. So now I go to some shitty retail job in rush hour traffic there and back home each day just so I have a roof over my head. Live the NEET dream, man. I don't hate you at all.
Sorry bro. Hopefully you can NEET again eventually

Well I'm neet but I want to be wagecuck so I can earn my own money

if you hate someone for being NEET it's because deep down you would love to he NEET but they cant. They're stuck in their shitty life and want desperately to live with the mighty NEET gods
View attachment 80555

yummy nummy sauce

iv been lock shut for 5 years, i know what im talking about
I NEETed for 10 years as an agro, I only stepped outside my front door around 12 times during that time. These were the best years of my life, and I'd do anything to go back to that lifestyle.

I NEETed for 10 years as an agro, I only stepped outside my front door around 12 times during that time. These were the best years of my life, and I'd do anything to go back to that lifestyle.
Its a great life. You get to live the ideal life. You live the NEETA life

I dont hate NEETs and i think its really nosense to hate on them.

I just feel sorry for them (and for myself too because im also NEET, but involuntarily).
Negative IQ. I have infinite free time. I do whatever I want whenever I want.
No you do not because you dont have MONEY to do it puto.

(Ignore this if you have rich parents).

Last edited:
Its a great life. You get to live the ideal life. You live the NEETA life
Yep, no money worries, no work stress or disagreements with colleagues, spend all day gaming, reading, personal improvement, etc., sleep and wake when you feel like it . . .

If you commit a serious crime in a Nordic country this is what they call prison, JFL, while 'free' people are forced to go out and work every day to support their idle lifestyles.
I dont hate NEETs and i think its really nosense to hate on them.

I just feel sorry for them (and for myself too because im also NEET, but involuntarily).

No you do not because you dont have MONEY to do it puto.

(Ignore this if you have rich parents).
If I have a PC, the internet, and electricity, then the world is at my fingertips. I wagecuck full time now but I spend all my free time sat at home anyway.

I was neeting for a one year, but my parents provided for me, and they are not rich. My plan is to wagecuck as long as necessary to have savings that provide passive income. Besides there are no neetbux for me in my country, even for serious physical illnesses(if you are able to do any job, you are expected to do it). What helps is I like my job so even when I archieve passive income I'm just gonna work part-time. It's nice you know, even now when I work over full time to go to my job and see so many people slave away because they are betabuxxing when I on the other hand at least use money just for me. They work so hard and long and still have no savings because they have nagging wife and kids. Working part time would be extreme lifefuel, just go to work for few hours see all those people with envy in their eyes :)

I was neeting for a one year, but my parents provided for me, and they are not rich. My plan is to wagecuck as long as necessary to have savings that provide passive income. Besides there are no neetbux for me in my country, even for serious physical illnesses(if you are able to do any job, you are expected to do it). What helps is I like my job so even when I archieve passive income I'm just gonna work part-time. It's nice you know, even now when I work over full time to go to my job and see so many people slave away because they are betabuxxing when I on the other hand at least use money just for me. They work so hard and long and still have no savings because they have nagging wife and kids. Working part time would be extreme lifefuel, just go to work for few hours see all those people with envy in their eyes :)
Yeah, working 16-24 hours per week in a non-demanding job is okay. But FUCK this outdated concept of 40-50 hour weeks, returning home too tired to do anything other than slump out in front of the TV\Xbox\PC, then spending your precious days off doing shopping, cleaning, chores, etc.

I admire NEETS. The true heroes of society. Lol at some wagecuck normanfaggots in this thread.

Yeah, working 16-24 hours per week in a non-demanding job is okay. But FUCK this outdated concept of 40-50 hour weeks, returning home too tired to do anything other than slump out in front of the TV\Xbox\PC, then spending your precious days off doing shopping, cleaning, chores, etc.

Yep, and I know people who works more than 50h/per week. And they do it for decades. For my it's friggin slavery. Many people are surprised even now that I don't take all overtime(I just take it when I feel like it). They are like 'buuuut.... but MONEY, you need money if you want family, you are a men you need to work for some woman to want you'. I'm still relatively young, so I can sacrifice few next years to work more than I want but then I want to go out. Part time is ideal, as this would make me feel safer, and I like some structure in my life. Coming back from work at noon, and having all the rest of the day for myself, and yet feeling that I acomplished something today already - friggin awesome. I would really advise neetcels to work part time, if this means they will not lose their neetbux. Especially finding work that is not complete bullshit. Or learning something in IT and freelancing. Codding is pretty complex thing, but you can learn how to operate databases(even in friggin access) and make projects for students. Easy money

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back