Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Neets are based af and winning

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
:dab:

Attachments

• get back to work.png
    get back to work.png
    174.7 KB · Views: 126
I am not a neet, but if you are, I'd recommend to stay one as long as possible if you can, since working and contributing to a society that actively spits in your face is nothing but pure cuckery

Incoming recession, massive drop in productivity and economic growth, shortages, etc.

Cuckerments are scared but have done nothing to address the issue so they're gonna get what they desERve.

I am not a neet, but if you are, I'd recommend to stay one as long as possible if you can
A former housemate gave me this exact advice in 2019. I stuck to it.

why did so many men stop working?

1. inceldom
2. heroin, meth, weed
3. most jobs are fucking terrible & pay shit
4. suicide
5. nothing to work for

why did so many men stop working?

1. inceldom
2. heroin, meth, weed
3. most jobs are fucking terrible & pay shit
4. suicide
5. nothing to work for

No wagecucking for our faces, mang

It all depends.

But yeah, wageslaving used to pay for a pretty nice life with wife, house, car and kids. Nowadays 40h of wageslaving a week will barely get you along, that's why it's just not worth it anymore for most people.

wageslaving used to pay for a pretty nice life with wife, house, car and kids. Nowadays 40h of wageslaving a week will barely get you along, that's why it's just not worth it anymore for most people.
Based. Society's gonna have to face up to this soon enough I'm sure.

I am not a neet, but if you are, I'd recommend to stay one as long as possible if you can, since working and contributing to a society that actively spits in your face is nothing but pure cuckery
#nopussynolabor

I'm NEET but I'll be in education soon, honestly I'd stay NEET but I wouldn't dare to have no money while the world goes to absolute shit.

Only fakecels and cucks wageslave

Good for them. Fuck wageslaving

I'm working, but I only put 20% of the effort my dad was putting into his job. He commuted every day, worked 8 hours a day, would do extra time when necessary.
I work from home and only work part time.