Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NEETdom has made me so low T that I'm going through a second puberty

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Merely working out consistently is deepening my voice now, and sure enough, my T levels are typical of boys at the borderline between pre-pubescence and pubescence.

I think I can salvage this but NEETs need to ensure they get proper physical activity or else they'll become castratos tbh.

Night walking can help some. Just make sure you know where you're heading to.

Look into testosterone replacement therapy. Did wonders for me while I was on it.
I want to max out my natural potential before considering exogenous testosterone.

I've seen reports of men doubling their T levels through lifestyle changes, which is possible if your life is extraordinarily sedentary or stressful to begin with, I presume. A NEET fits the bill here.

Last edited:
Same. I plan on going to gym and finishing puberty.

do you mean street hood testosterone illegal therapy near to over dossing combined with drugs? (in video game)
A general practitioner certainly wouldn't help.

A majority of them are overweight and therefore unapologetically low T themselves.

And they go by reference ranges which are as low as 250 ng/dl or 150 ng/dl. I've even seen 75 ng/dl as a lower cut-off point :feelskek:

So you can literally be two, three, or four times worse in your T levels than I am now after half a decade of NEETdom, and they'll still say that your T levels are "normal."

Same. I plan on going to gym and finishing puberty.
:feelshaha::feelsokman:

I'm going as many days per week as I'm physically capable of now. And trying to eat adequately too.

But the most important thing to begin with is the activity (with rest for recovery), not any special diet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back