Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NEETdom has finally paid off and wagies are raging

Sleeper

Sleeper

sad but true
★★★★
Government has just announced i'll be going from $700 AUD a fortnight to $1000. Wagies wage is being relocated to my pockets. Hell, it feels like I'm basically stealing it at this point because I have contributed nothing to your clown society since my birth.
I also have a pension card which allows me to line up with the boomers early in the morning before the normies are allowed into the store.

I am a unemployed Aussie but I would like a job as sitting in my caravan all day is getting me down and I need a job to pay for mohs surgery for my recurring skin cancer as I can't afford it while unemployed but I hope this Payrise helps you out and makes things easier as new start is just not enough to live on.

I am a unemployed Aussie but I would like a job as sitting in my caravan all day is getting me down and I need a job to pay for mohs surgery for my recurring skin cancer as I can't afford it while unemployed but I hope this Payrise helps you out and makes things easier as new start is just not enough to live on.
i'd like a job too and have been applying for some but no luck, being inside all the time is depressing, but at the same time i don't want to be touched by sunlight.
sorry brother. you said this last time and it's actually one of the reasons why i avoid the sun at all costs.
how old are you?

NEETing is good but I do feel like a cunt for being a parasite tbh

Remember that you can always make more money illegally.
Fuck paying for single moms, abortions etc
full

Government has just announced i'll be going from $700 AUD a fortnight to $1000. Wagies wage is being relocated to my pockets. Hell, it feels like I'm basically stealing it at this point because I have contributed nothing to your clown society since my birth.
I also have a pension card which allows me to line up with the boomers early in the morning before the normies are allowed into the store.
View attachment 220501
You live in the US? Also are you collecting autismbuxx at all, or is that just unemployment? Because I should go NEET. $1000 is more than I make in 2 weeks.

1000$ for NEETbux?!JFL at living in broke med countries.

NEETing is good but I do feel like a cunt for being a parasite tbh
i used to think the same way, but i think it's the numerous job rejections that broke that attitude. what else am i supposed to do? it's probably because i'm retarded but i'd still like to work so i can pull in some decent money for copes. i've only had one job in a glass factory glazing and putting windows into frames (i fucked up a lot and it made all the normie workers angry at me). i was very slow keeping up with the line and the supervisor called me a baby and fired me after a week of being there

Remember that you can always make more money illegally.
Fuck paying for single moms, abortions etc
full

You live in the US? Also are you collecting autismbuxx at all, or is that just unemployment? Because I should go NEET. $1000 is more than I make in 2 weeks.
i live in chadstralia and i'm on jobseekerbux

1000$ for NEETbux?!JFL at living in broke med countries.
1k aud is 540 euros
is that a lot?

Based and incredibly high IQ. :feelsYall:

damn I adore you europeans your goverment helps you out so fucking much ffs :feelscry:

Neet is the only way for inkwells

based and neetpilled