Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Neetcels, would you wageslave full-time in exchange for a gf?

Would you wageslave if it meant you would get a girlfriend who'd fuck you every day?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Would having a girlfriend give you the drive and energy to wageslave full time 40+ hours a week, she'd have sex with you every day.

I am going to have to wageslave soon anyway so yeah.

Yes, even more than 40

But not for every gf. I'm talking about a pure loli/jb wife. For her I would wageslave happily ngl

Id rope if i had to wage

I would work full-time and even over even without a GF, just to get money and invest it. But I can not get anything, because I am autistic and mid-thirties without ever getting my first job. Way too late now. Economy was shit when I graduated at the worst possible time (Lehman collapse).

no, i prefer LDARing rather than having a gf

Any man would jfl. That's how society con'd men into wageslaving in the first place. Now with the Jews in charge we can't even have that.

When i was studying i wanted a gf
Now after years of working i just want to be a paid neet , nothing else

not for the sake of a gf who wouldn't care about me and is only with me for the money, but if she met me whilst I was a neet I would get a job and wageslave tbh

Would having a girlfriend give you the drive and energy to wageslave full time 40+ hours a week, she'd have sex with you every day.
I already wageslave so yes, Chico

it seems to keep norman working

Any man would jfl. That's how society con'd men into wageslaving in the first place. Now with the Jews in charge we can't even have that.
"Any Man Would" I Wouldn't , That's Simp Behaviour And The Wagie's Money Goes To The Kikes

Chad doesn't have to, so the answer is no.

Yeah, but it had to be a cute thick curry gf

I should be.
we should :feelsrope: if only...

ecf.jpg