Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR neetcels I respect you

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Everyday its wageslaving. I'll be at work in a couple hours for the next 9 hours. I'm just this close to dropping out of school and just chilling I guess. To those who are doing that, you have my utmost respect.

when I drop out of school I also plan on never working.

NEETbuxx is based

I'm only neetbuxing due to autism, if it wasn't for that I'd have been tossed out of my parents house a long time ago.

Fuck Wageslaving before it fucks u

I am kinda losing my mind a bit after three years of it though.

Stop producing for society.

I've only been NEET for a short while and it's already fucking with my head. Feels like I'm in prison.

I've only been NEET for a short while and it's already fucking with my head. Feels like I'm in prison.
You are just not cut out for the lifestyle of a NEET-chad.:chad:

Neet life style in UK is to literally get eight thousand pounds a year from looking for work credit.

I wouldn’t mind wageslaving if I had a social life and friends. But the workplace is not the place to make friends I learned so I dropped out and NEETmaxxed

Soyciety is against me so why participate

I'm also wageslaving but I also kinda like my job tbhlossus. My parents cover all my essentials so I just have to earn my own allowance for copes.

Neetbuxing isn't really worth it here in the UK, unless you're a normie in a couple :foidSoy:and get extras for child support and rent.

I could get £334.91 a month, but need to go to bi-weekly appointments and jump through hoops for it.

I'd rather have a job again, I've applied for a general operative role, £10 ph. 9am - 3pm Monday to Friday. That'd be nice, 6 hours then home. Doubt I'll be given a chance though!

Neetbuxing isn't really worth it here in the UK, unless you're a normie in a couple :foidSoy:and get extras for child support and rent.

I could get £334.91 a month, but need to go to bi-weekly appointments and jump through hoops for it.

I'd rather have a job again, I've applied for a general operative role, £10 ph. 9am - 3pm Monday to Friday. That'd be nice, 6 hours then home. Doubt I'll be given a chance though!

Can’t you look for something better than a minimum wage job?

I get rejected for minimum wage shit, nevermind anything better. :feelsclown:

This is something which most people with Aspergers experience.

According to statistics, 80% of people with Aspergers are either unemployed or working part-time.

Only 20% of people with Aspergers have full-time jobs.

Are you an aspie? Cos I am

Last edited:
I am a neet and it gets lonely sometimes until I meet people I use to know and realize everyone is an asshole out to get me. I then remember why I became a neet in the first place and carry on chilling out. The neet life unironically mogs.

According to statistics, 80% of people with Aspergers are either unemployed or working part-time.

I haven't been diagnosed as having that, I have some traits but I'm not academically smart and generally a slow learner which is a big fail. :feelsrope:

I am a neet and it gets lonely sometimes until I meet people I use to know and realize everyone is an asshole out to get me. I then remember why I became a neet in the first place and carry on chilling out.
Same

I FUCKING HATE WAGE SLAVING I JUST WANT TO FUCKING NEET WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I WORK AND PAY TAXES AND CONTRIBUTE TO A SOCIETY THAT DOESN'T FUCKING BENEFIT ME

What are symptoms of aspergers?

People go to work to escape
a NEET is someone who experiences himself 24/7
No master with a whip
You're your own master

No duties other than taking care of oneself
A NEET's day reflects the inner self

Last edited:
I want a job but can't get any.

Everyday its wageslaving. I'll be at work in a couple hours for the next 9 hours. I'm just this close to dropping out of school and just chilling I guess. To those who are doing that, you have my utmost respect.
I've been a NEET for 8 years (18-26) and I am now trying to come out of it and it's the hardest thing I've ever done. I don't even have my highschool degree and of course still a KHV.. :feelsrope:

I would say to people who glorify the NEETlife, be wary, very wary.. you are entering absolute hopeless hell.. and you won't be able to come out unscathed, if at all. You will be almost forced to suicide in a pit of darkness, loneliness and despair you couldn't even imagine. Seeing your old classmates having jobs, houses, wives, kids.. meanwhile being a KHV NEET locked up inside with barely any money is one of the most torturous existences one could experience.

Once more, take heed!!

You have my condolences , i guess a blackcel cannot escape slavery one way or another

I was a neet for 2 years until I became crazy and forced myself to get a job. Be warned neet life is not for everyone.

I was a neet then I cucked myself and ranked "up" and became a wage slave, needless to say my life is shit both ways :what: