Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over NEETcels are part of the problem

• Thread starter BluepilledFantasyXV
  • Start date
BluepilledFantasyXV

BluepilledFantasyXV

Banned
-
NEETcels who leech from the State or leech from their public workers families are part of the problem.

The sames who slave nations are the same who pushed sexual revolutions. In that sense these types of NEETs are no different from feminists. Their NEETbux plans can only by paid through taxes or depth. The last one is paid with taxes.

Current iceldom rates root from sexual protectionism. Yes, the modern States protect foids value while punish men without clues of evidence.

Last edited:
NEETcels are the consequence of being fuck ugly and autistic. Nothing wrong with leeching from people who treat you worse than dirt.

63b.gif

cope wagie

I am a NEET mentalcel on disability for mental health reasons. I produce nothing of value for anyone. I am a leech on society. The government should just euthanize me. It would save them money on disability payments and it would put me out of my misery.

women take and spend far greater amounts of wealth that they didn't earn, whether it's from their cuck husbands or directly from the government

NEETcels are the consequence of being fuck ugly and autistic. Nothing wrong with leeching from people who treat you worse than dirt.
This. :feelsjuice:

Fucking wordvomit of normies bullshit Needs are supreme gentleman´s
:yes::panties::panties::panties:

Why do you care for the fucking state that doesn't give 2 shits about you? One politician steals more money in a day than 1000 neets in a month. Taxes are already going for countless things that don't benefit you, some even hurt you but you are butthurt because some Neetcels is getting crumbs of the cookie. Simp for normies who fuck you over.

I am a NEET mentalcel on disability for mental health reasons. I produce nothing of value for anyone. I am a leech on society. The government should just euthanize me. It would save them money on disability payments and it would put me out of my misery.
I used to feel the same self hatred about being on disability for mental illness. I hope it weakens for you like it did for me. We didn't choose to be messed up in the head to the point we wish we were dead. And that self hatred isn't going to help us escape neetdom if that's what we want someday. Unless we do decide to rope.

Last edited:
Muh ethnic are stealing our women, NEETs are stealing our money.
You're such a tradcuck that points the finger at wrong direction. Guys like you are part of the problem because they always shift the blame on other Men while never admitting its all foids fault.

Don't feel bad about it, life fucked you over and you deserve help as much as anyone else.

Being a NEET is most logical response to being an incel. Why would I contribute to a society that hates me? Why would I not want to leach off of it? If society won't give me pussy I will just steal it's taxes instead.

Wagie get the fuck back in cagie and stop judging NEETcels

Being a NEET is good when you have your morals intact. This modern society is pure narcissist evil and I refuse to serve the masses with my labor. I would rather be poor living in a trailer than fucking serving the evil ZOG

I would be a NEETcel if I could but at my age, thats asking to be homeless in no time.

Ideally, I wanna live far away in the woods off the grid and not pay any taxes. For normies, a lot of their hard earned money goes to the state to pay for programs to keep the state going. I hate the fact that my money goes to 6'4 chad police officers, firefighters and roads and bridges that I hardly use because I rot inside for the most part.

I used to feel the same self hatred about being on disability for mental illness. I hope it weakens for you like it did for me. We didn't choose to be messed up in the head to the point we wish we were dead. And that self hatred isn't going to help us escape neetdom if that's what we want someday. Unless we do decide to rope.

Yes....

Being a NEET is good when you have your morals intact. This modern society is pure narcissist evil and I refuse to serve the masses with my labor. I would rather be poor living in a trailer than fucking serving the evil ZOG
I want to interject here. ZOG = Zionist Occupied Government. It's the notion that the government is controlled by Jews. It's not. It's controlled by non-Jewish Christian White rich men. That's the overwhelming majority of Congress. Jews just get shit because they historically genetically separated themselves from non-Jews, but they are basically just White people. Their skin is White. A lot of the time you visually cannot tell the difference between Jews and non-Jews. At least with racism against Blacks you can tell the difference between Blacks and Whites.

I want to interject here. ZOG = Zionist Occupied Government. It's the notion that the government is controlled by Jews. It's not. It's controlled by non-Jewish Christian White rich men. That's the overwhelming majority of Congress. Jews just get shit because they historically genetically separated themselves from non-Jews, but they are basically just White people. Their skin is White. A lot of the time you visually cannot tell the difference between Jews and non-Jews. At least with racism against Blacks you can tell the difference between Blacks and Whites.
Personally from a nonbias point of view, I see jews and white people as the same since both groups work together interchangeably.

Being a NEET is most logical response to being an incel. Why would I contribute to a society that hates me? Why would I not want to leach off of it? If society won't give me pussy I will just steal it's taxes instead.

I wouldn't be a NEET if I wasn't so mentally ill, ugly and socially ostracized.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel.”

8E1C24E1 948C 411E ACA8 01BB05B396FD

2621011E DE3B 46A6 92E4 7E6DC0E1614F

“Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat.”

Reported this fucking bitch.

No we arent you are just mad you have to work for a living wagey

Ideally, I wanna live far away in the woods off the grid and not pay any taxes. For normies, a lot of their hard earned money goes to the state to pay for programs to keep the state going. I hate the fact that my money goes to 6'4 chad police officers, firefighters and roads and bridges that I hardly use because I rot inside for the most part.
:bigbrain:

I would be a NEETcel if I could but at my age, thats asking to be homeless in no time.

High iq, being self sufficient and getting away from the society would be my dream too. OP doesn't get that government don't care he is single and he will most likely die childless, those police officer would break his neck if he looked at some woman the wrong way, and many more examples. I'm not talking against incels who work, I actually admire them for providing themselves with decent life and decent copes.

NEETcels are based as fuck

NEET is supreme, sincerely wish I could go back to being NEET, getting govt bux paid for by normans so I can sip my cool beverage and vidya maxx :feelzez:

fuck wageslaving and especially fuck IT work, this shit pays well but it makes me wanna blow my brains out :feelsohgod:
Get back to work neet and make sure you pay extra taxes :feelsree: Someone has to support my lifestyle :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsLSD:

You're not a leech at all.

Mental health is very bad. Look into getting more benefits and help.

Perhaps ask a health care worker for help finding voluntary work to help get your confidence back or attending courses like wood working.

Read books and start a new Wikipedia page. There is plenty little things you can do. Volunteer to spend an hour chatting to elderly people, things like that, if you can.

You're not a leech at all.

Mental health is very bad. Look into getting more benefits and help.

Perhaps ask a health care worker for help finding voluntary work to help get your confidence back or attending courses like wood working.

Read books and start a new Wikipedia page. There is plenty little things you can do. Volunteer to spend an hour chatting to elderly people, things like that, if you can.
:soy::bluepill:

I've been helping people in Psychiatric Intensive Care Units.

You have no idea at all what goes on.

Don't call me bluepilled and soy you fucking retard.

Another school kid who knows it all. Do you work? Do you pay bills?

I've been helping people in Psychiatric Intensive Care Units.

You have no idea at all what goes on.

Don't call me bluepilled and soy you fucking retard.

Another school kid who knows it all. Do you work? Do you pay bills?
Damn I thought those mental wardens and electroshop horror hospitals were a thing of the past. Apparently some states and countries still have them.

In San Francisco, we call those turd ridden sidewalks and parallel parking spaces, toilets.

I guess I'm not like other people when I sympathize with the mentally ill homeless junkies here in San Francisco. I have seen and heard enough of them to know a lot about their situation (and I dont have a masters or PhD in psychology or sociology). The only difference is that I dont do hard drugs.
A lot of them are some combo of incel-tier, low IQ, high Testosterone, or sociopathic. Some of them are maybe born into low to low-mid tier class and slipped under the cracks. A lot, really are legitimately low class (poor parents and low IQ) and fell through the cracks to an even lower position. Had society been more conservative, they might've had more dignity, decency, and mercy afforded to them and lived normal lives. But for whatever reasons that I wont even bother getting into (nature or nuture), they ended up that way. I just know to see them as a close call, like if a sniper missed my vital organs. But I know whose to say a sniper wont get a clean shot on me soon eventually.

Last edited:
^Hope you not one of those types.