Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy If you get at others for ‘not contributing to society’, you’re a bluepilled cuck.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, if you get at others for ‘not contributing to society’, you’re a bluepilled cuck and should not be labelling yourself as ‘blackpilled’

‘Just contribute to a society that despises you, bro’.

If you’re one of those type of ‘men’ and are part of the blackpilled community, looks like you’re in the wrong place, here is where you actually belong: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/

Exactly, it's basically "just be a good goy and pay taxes and wageslave for years so you can get the chance to betabux a roastie"

Like the topic title says, if you get at others for ‘not contributing to society’, you’re a bluepilled cuck and should not be labelling yourself as blackpilled.

If you’re one of those type of people and are part of the blackpilled community, looks like you’re in the wrong place, here is where you actually belong: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/
Said the fakecel tallfag :lul::lul::lul:
@Fat Link ban this fag already :lul::lul::lul:

Exactly, it's basically "just be a good goy and pay taxes and wageslave for years so you can get the chance to betabux a roastie"
My inspiration for this post was because I dealt with those types in THIS community not too long ago. Clown society.

I congratulate and celebrate NEETS

My inspiration for this post was because I dealt with those types in THIS community not too long ago. Clown society.
I saw some of them here too, seems like they can't escape their npc programming even when they're "blackpilled"

:soy: contributing to society

No one here is saying that , ever

No one here is saying that , ever
Deformedaspergercel does, he deleted his account though. I didn’t want to mention any names but sod it, looks like I had to give an example at this point and not sure why he would care about this type of shit since society hates us autistic men and his screen name implies he’s autistic, therefore, he is hated by society anyway yet still speaks NPC shit.

Just because users don’t say this shit here, it doesn’t mean they don’t do it on platforms like Discord

Last edited:
i don't believe in LDAR'ing just to get back at society/ppl though.

whatever happens, it's still best to be pragmatic. do what you gotta do, even if it involved working in order to moneymaxx.

true
people that value this soyciety are cucks

Not only that but also "pay your taxes so that money can go to childoids that becky spawned by fucking around, have fun". You are literally paying for those roasties having fun whether they took abortion or not. Yuo are paying for them jumping on CHad's dick, screaming his name in joy and telling him to cum inside her.

Paying taxes in Western countries = cucked

Not only that but also "pay your taxes so that money can go to childoids that becky spawned by fucking around, have fun". You are literally paying for those roasties having fun whether they took abortion or not. Yuo are paying for them jumping on CHad's dick, screaming his name in joy and telling him to cum inside her.
Exactly, thx buddy boyo i forgot to include that

yikes sweaty dont you want to better yourself? xD

Like the topic title says, if you get at others for ‘not contributing to society’, you’re a bluepilled cuck and should not be labelling yourself as ‘blackpilled’

If you’re one of those type of ‘men’ and are part of the blackpilled community, looks like you’re in the wrong place, here is where you actually belong: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/
I get that shit all the time as a security guard. Fuck y’all. I ain’t doing real work

All NEETS including myself are based. It's :feelsclown: world out there.